Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

What's For Dinner?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Papa John's Pizza. Double Pepperoni for me, and Pepperoni and sausage for everyone else.
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

• Tacos.
      John 13:35
      By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

Comment

• Pork chops, baked potatoes, and broccoli salad
        Luke 12:27 Consider the lilies, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

Comment

• spaghetti and garlic bread

3 trees

Comment

• Tonight was tacos and salsa and juicing including kale, chard, carrots, apples, grapes, ginger, lemon, lime and parsley all in our Jack Lalanne juicer. The tacos were not juiced.
            Mark 13:31 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
            Coming again coming again maybe morning maybe noon maybe evening and maybe soon!
            Coming again coming again O what a wonderful day it will be! Jesus is coming again!

Comment

• Tonight we had clam & crab chowder with sourdough bread. Tomorrow we're gonna have fried beer batter halibut

3 trees

Comment

• Chicken and mushrooms, roasted green beans and red onions drizzled with EVOO and balsamic, mashed potatoes for hubby (Bob Evans, not home-made).
                Luke 12:27 Consider the lilies, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

Comment

• BLTs on sourdough bread

3 trees

Comment

• Chicken and dumplings

Comment

• Barbecue onion burgers, and tater tots
                      sigpic John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Love RR Family, Janice

Comment

• Freddy's fried chicken,jojos, baby carrots and Kroger salad

3 trees

Comment

• Red beans and Rice with andouille saugage. Maybe cornbread if I feel energetic.

Comment

• Baked breaded jumbo shrimp and fried breaded clams, mashed potatoes, homemade tartar/cocktail sauces, veggies.

3 trees

Comment

• Chick-Fil-A!
                              "Therefore my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable,
                              always abounding in the work of the Lord;
                              knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain."

1 Corinthians 15:58 (ESV)

Comment

• Rib-Eyes.

We usually have these a lot during the summer months.... get them when they're on sale but the price of beef has climbed enough that we're pretty much out of the rib-eye or any other kind of steak market these days. Freddy's had these on sale and I had a coupon for the meat department that brought the price down into our "zone".

3 trees

Comment

Working...
                                X