Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

What's For Dinner?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pan-seared rockfish with lemon beurre blanc, rice, and veggies
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

• Originally posted by Tall Timbers View Post
      pan-seared rockfish with lemon beurre blanc, rice, and veggies
      The above again, on account of it was delicious and I want to eat up our rockfish so it's not frozen long.

3 trees

Comment

• Salisbury steak, smashed taters and peach, raspberry pie with vanilla ice cream.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hootmon View Post
          You filleted Wally?!?
          yes - delicious

Comment

• Tonight it's diner's choice of gourmet burgers or Italian sausages

3 trees

Comment

• Broccoli cheese soup, all homemade from scratch, except for the Velveeta (sorry Wally).
              "Therefore my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable,
              always abounding in the work of the Lord;
              knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain."

1 Corinthians 15:58 (ESV)

Comment

• We had gunk tonight

3 trees

Comment

• Barbecue chicken, baked potatoes, and salad
                  sigpic John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Love RR Family, Janice

Comment

We had gunk tonight
                    Junk food is good, not gunk food, hopefully tonight will be better?

Comment

• Shrimp Boil

My niece commandeered dinner, a shrimp boil, it was delicious and fun!

http://www.thriftytstreasures.com/20...y-shrimp-boil/

Comment

We had gunk tonight
                        What is in "gunk"? Is it a chunk of goulash?

Comment

• Deep fried chicken, salsa and banana sodas.
                          Mark 13:31 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
                          Coming again coming again maybe morning maybe noon maybe evening and maybe soon!
                          Coming again coming again O what a wonderful day it will be! Jesus is coming again!

Comment

• Have not seen Tall Timbers since he had gunk for dinner.....

Comment

• Originally posted by EllieT View Post
                              What is in "gunk"? Is it a chunk of goulash?
                              layers of elbow macaroni mixed with diced tomatoes, hamburger w/ onion/salt/pepper, and shredded cheese. Cooked in a casserole dish, except I broke my casserole dish, so had to use something else...

Originally posted by dustyfingers View Post
                              Have not seen Tall Timbers since he had gunk for dinner.....

I was traveling... my dinners would have been like: McDonalds, Taco Bell, Taqueria De Cualquier Nombre... anyplace with inexpensive food, but leaning towards burgers, Mexican fare (specifically tacos de carnitas), or pizza.

and for the reason I came to this thread: tonight we're having scratch tacos.

3 trees

Comment

• Glad you are ok, Tall Timbers.

I make gunk on a regular basis and didn't even know it. Browned ground beef, noodles, diced tomatoes or a can of tomato sauce, some basil and lots of shredded cheese.

Tonight we are having my favorite meal, left-overs! Cajun shrimp fettucini, asparagus, salad w/balsamic vinaigrette, and hard rolls.
                                Luke 12:27 Consider the lilies, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

Comment

Working...
                                X