Announcement

Collapse

Time to Move to Rapture Forums

Brothers and Sisters,

Rapture Ready's Bulletin Board is no longer maintained. Members have been moving to Rapture Forum's Bulletin Board https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/ Apparently unrepairable bugs in our software after a needed upgrade led to the decision to close Rapture Ready and to encourage members to continue fellowship at Rapture Forums. You'll find an active and vibrant Bulletin Board at Rapture Forums. See you there!
See more
See less

What's For Dinner?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pan-seared rockfish with lemon beurre blanc, rice, and veggies
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

• Originally posted by Tall Timbers View Post
      pan-seared rockfish with lemon beurre blanc, rice, and veggies
      The above again, on account of it was delicious and I want to eat up our rockfish so it's not frozen long.

3 trees

Comment

• Salisbury steak, smashed taters and peach, raspberry pie with vanilla ice cream.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hootmon View Post
          You filleted Wally?!?
          yes - delicious

Comment

• Tonight it's diner's choice of gourmet burgers or Italian sausages

3 trees

Comment

• Broccoli cheese soup, all homemade from scratch, except for the Velveeta (sorry Wally).
              "Therefore my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable,
              always abounding in the work of the Lord;
              knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain."

1 Corinthians 15:58 (ESV)

Comment

• We had gunk tonight

3 trees

Comment

• Barbecue chicken, baked potatoes, and salad
                  sigpic John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Love RR Family, Janice

Comment

We had gunk tonight
                    Junk food is good, not gunk food, hopefully tonight will be better?

Comment

• Shrimp Boil

My niece commandeered dinner, a shrimp boil, it was delicious and fun!

http://www.thriftytstreasures.com/20...y-shrimp-boil/

Comment

We had gunk tonight
                        What is in "gunk"? Is it a chunk of goulash?

Comment

• Deep fried chicken, salsa and banana sodas.
                          Mark 13:31 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
                          Coming again coming again maybe morning maybe noon maybe evening and maybe soon!
                          Coming again coming again O what a wonderful day it will be! Jesus is coming again!

Comment

• Have not seen Tall Timbers since he had gunk for dinner.....

Comment

• Originally posted by EllieT View Post
                              What is in "gunk"? Is it a chunk of goulash?
                              layers of elbow macaroni mixed with diced tomatoes, hamburger w/ onion/salt/pepper, and shredded cheese. Cooked in a casserole dish, except I broke my casserole dish, so had to use something else...

Originally posted by dustyfingers View Post
                              Have not seen Tall Timbers since he had gunk for dinner.....

I was traveling... my dinners would have been like: McDonalds, Taco Bell, Taqueria De Cualquier Nombre... anyplace with inexpensive food, but leaning towards burgers, Mexican fare (specifically tacos de carnitas), or pizza.

and for the reason I came to this thread: tonight we're having scratch tacos.

3 trees

Comment

• Glad you are ok, Tall Timbers.

I make gunk on a regular basis and didn't even know it. Browned ground beef, noodles, diced tomatoes or a can of tomato sauce, some basil and lots of shredded cheese.

Tonight we are having my favorite meal, left-overs! Cajun shrimp fettucini, asparagus, salad w/balsamic vinaigrette, and hard rolls.
                                Luke 12:27 Consider the lilies, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

Comment

Working...
                                X