Announcement

Collapse

Time to Move to Rapture Forums

Brothers and Sisters,

Rapture Ready's Bulletin Board is no longer maintained. Members have been moving to Rapture Forum's Bulletin Board https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/ Apparently unrepairable bugs in our software after a needed upgrade led to the decision to close Rapture Ready and to encourage members to continue fellowship at Rapture Forums. You'll find an active and vibrant Bulletin Board at Rapture Forums. See you there!
See more
See less

What's For Dinner?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• country-style sausage, red pepper, red potatoes, onion, carrots ~ sliced, mixed & roasted together in a big pan, crusty bread & red wine

Comment

• Rockfish fillets
      Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

• Barbecue onion burgers, and tater tots.
        sigpic John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Love RR Family, Janice

Comment

• BLTs on sourdough

3 trees

Comment

• choice of gourmet burgers or Italian sausage

3 trees

Comment

• We just finished, I'm STUFFED.
              I fixed a tomato, cream and basil sauce filled with crab, served on fettucine, and a nice caesar salad.
              Once my stomach calms down I'm going to bake up some biscuits and serve them with blueberries and whipped cream for our dessert/bed snack.
              P~

Comment

• Tonight it was "Arrowtooth Flounder"... came in a bag with 2lbs of fillets flash frozen.

Don't buy it, it is junk. The flesh turns into mush when you cook it. If you fry it like I did, the breading holds it together, but when you eat it, it is like fish pudding. Ew.

It's alright if you have already developed a taste for soylent green.

Comment

• Originally posted by pixelpusher View Post
                  fish pudding
                  The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.
                  Day to day pours forth speech, And night to night reveals knowledge.
                  (Psa 19:1b-2)

Comment

• Originally posted by Hootmon View Post
                    Hoot wins.

Thanks to sweeetlilgurlie on Narniaweb for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Kliska View Post
                      Hoot wins.
                      :woohoo
                      The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.

Comment

• rockfish with crab and old bay cream sauce

3 trees

Comment

• Barbecue chicken, baked potatoes, and corn
                          sigpic John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Love RR Family, Janice

Comment

• Hubbs went fishing ~ walleye fillets, coleslaw, baked french fries

Comment

• jumbo shrimp, mashed potatoes, veggies

3 trees

Comment

• Originally posted by EllieT View Post
                                walleye fillets
                                You filleted Wally?!?

Comment

Working...
                                X