X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beef stew.
    sigpic

Comment

• Chicken breast stuffed with cheese and broccoli, plus au gratin potatoes.
      For the truly faithful, no miracle is necessary.
      For those who doubt, no miracle is sufficient.
      --Nancy Gibbs

Comment

• stir fry w/ ham
        Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

• Smoked sausage and macaroni salad. Maybe a chocolate cake.
          sigpic

Comment

• We will be observing a Messianic passover seder meal this evening. Since my back surgery, I can no longer host our 24 jewish family members for the traditional seder dinner............it is not a meal that will allow others to bring parts of it from any distance.........and, most live over two hours away. So, they are all doing their own thing this year. That leaves Dh,. DD and me, who are the only believers in the group. So, we are doing a simple Christ-centered seder together tonight. We'll have the traditional chicken/matzoh ball soup, beef brisket (from Costco). roasted potatoes and carrots, asparagus, and angel food cake with strawberries and coolwhip. We have always wanted to do this, but never could because of the rest of the family's beliefs and animosity to anything that includes Jesus................so, we're thrilled that the Lord is enabling us to do it this year for ourselves.

Comment

• cornish game hens, slow cooked all day in the oven, then finished on the outdoor grill (spring is here)

3 trees

Comment

• We had burgers tonight. Tomorrow we have a small ham which we will serve with homemade scolloped taters, green beans alomondine, and iced tea. Dessert will be strawberry parfait.

Happy Easter everyone!
                sigpic

Comment

• It's Easter Sunday evening here now and I was minding my four-year-old granddaughter and six-year-old grandson while their parents had an afternoon and night out. I made bolognaise sauce and pasta for them and they love it so much, that they both ate huge amounts covered with lots of grated cheese and grated carrot. Then they finished off with caramel honey macadamia ice cream with chocolate ice magic and coloured sprinkles. That was as well as the chocolate easter eggs and other treats that they had previously during the day. I didn't know little tummies could hold so much!
                  sigpic Hey, Dad......ARE WE THERE YET?

Comment

• BLTs on sourdough bread and Caesar salad

3 trees

Comment

• Last night was burgers and steak fries. Tonight is country chicken in gravy, mashed taters. and a veggie.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Papa John's pizza

3 trees

Comment

• Chicken and egg noodles with white cheese sauce. We're having that late though because tonight is a gym night and none of us like to go to the gym on a full tummy.

Comment

• moogoo

3 trees

Comment

• DH wants hot dogs again tonight with LOTS of onions.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Homemade beef barbecue

Comment

Working...
                                X