Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kielbasa and sauerkraut.
    John 13:35
    By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

Comment

• breaded baked shrimp, rice, veggies
      Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

• KFC--I love the Original Recipe.
        For the truly faithful, no miracle is necessary.
        For those who doubt, no miracle is sufficient.
        --Nancy Gibbs

Comment

• Barbecues onion burger, and tater tots
          sigpic John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Love RR Family, Janice

Comment

• Home-made Suppa Toscana
            The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.
            Day to day pours forth speech, And night to night reveals knowledge.
            (Psa 19:1b-2)

Comment

• Originally posted by Hootmon View Post
              Home-made Suppa Toscana

For us it's fish sticks, rice, veggies, and scratch tartar sauce, and London Pub malt vinegar
              Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

• Originally posted by Tall Timbers View Post
                My daughter and I both love the stuff. We worked up a 'recipe' before she went off and got married.

Originally posted by Tall Timbers View Post
                fish ... malt vinegar
                This is why we get along, Bro...
                The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.

Comment

This is why we get along, Bro...
                  This means there will definitely be bottles of malt vinegar for the fries at y'all's burger stand in the sky, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by pixelpusher View Post
                    This means there will definitely be bottles of malt vinegar for the fries at y'all's burger stand in the sky, right?
                    Indeed.

Fresh cut Russets. Soaked on very cold water. Dried thoroughly. Fried three times (drained each stage) in progressively hotter oil. Served ripping hot with no seasoning. Preferably in a cardboard 'boat'. Sprayed with Malt Vinegar (maybe Distilled Vinegar if they dont have Malt).

Can you tell Ive been to a few fairs?

Comment

Indeed.

Fresh cut Russets. Soaked on very cold water. Dried thoroughly. Fried three times (drained each stage) in progressively hotter oil. Served ripping hot with no seasoning. Preferably in a cardboard 'boat'. Sprayed with Malt Vinegar (maybe Distilled Vinegar if they dont have Malt).

Can you tell Ive been to a few fairs?
                      You know what you do.

I'm not sure about the no seasoning part tho, a little old bay or lawry's seasoned salt or regular kosher and fresh ground pepper is a relevant addition, IMO.

Can't wait to try them!

Comment

• Top round steak, baked potatoes, and salad
                        sigpic John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Love RR Family, Janice

Comment

• Went to Country Buffet.
                          Mark 13:31 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
                          Coming again coming again maybe morning maybe noon maybe evening and maybe soon!
                          Coming again coming again O what a wonderful day it will be! Jesus is coming again!

Comment

• KFC leftovers and some angel hair with parmesan cheese, garlic, and onions.
                            For the truly faithful, no miracle is necessary.
                            For those who doubt, no miracle is sufficient.
                            --Nancy Gibbs

Comment

• We are grilling wings tonight and tater salad to go with it.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Spaghetti with meat sauce and garlic toast

Comment

Working...
                                X