Announcement

Collapse

Time to Move to Rapture Forums

Brothers and Sisters,

Rapture Ready's Bulletin Board is no longer maintained. Members have been moving to Rapture Forum's Bulletin Board https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/ Apparently unrepairable bugs in our software after a needed upgrade led to the decision to close Rapture Ready and to encourage members to continue fellowship at Rapture Forums. You'll find an active and vibrant Bulletin Board at Rapture Forums. See you there!
See more
See less

What's For Dinner?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm serving up gourmet bacon cheeseburgers for dinner tonight, and I expect I should be able to eat half of one. And the family also gets white corn on the cob.
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

• Mickey D's

Comment

• Cubed beef steak, rice with mushroom gravy, romaine salad. Tasty.
        'For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the LORD; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him.' PSALM 12:5.

Comment

• My sister who lives with us is going to put a whole roasting hen on the grill. She plans to have corn on the cob with it and broccoli.
          sigpic

Comment

• fried eggs on toast with corned beef hash

Comment

• scratch-made rhubarb pie for dessert. my first harvest from the garden.

Comment

• Barbecue ribs, fried potatoes, and cream style corn.
                sigpic John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Love RR Family, Janice

Comment

• Broccoli and cheese stuffed chicken breast and chicken flavored Uncle Ben's rice

Comment

• Grilled Terriaki Chicked, chilled, and served on a salad with home made Asian-style dressing.
                    The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.
                    Day to day pours forth speech, And night to night reveals knowledge.
                    (Psa 19:1b-2)

Comment

• DH is going to cook himself fish tonight and I am going to have a Boston Market chicken pot pie.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Hootmon View Post
                        Grilled Terriaki Chicked, chilled, and served on a salad with home made Asian-style dressing.
                        how do you "chick" grilled teriyaki?

Comment

• White bean chicken chilli and cornbread.

Comment

• Originally posted by icebear View Post
                            how do you "chick" grilled teriyaki?
                            Have the women cook it?
                            The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.
                            Day to day pours forth speech, And night to night reveals knowledge.
                            (Psa 19:1b-2)

Comment

• choice of hot dogs or hot Italian sausages
                              Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

• Originally posted by Hootmon View Post
                                Have the women cook it?

i think i'm just going to make tuna salad sandwiches... that is if the refrigerator hasn't frozen my celery yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X