Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

What's For Dinner?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm serving up gourmet bacon cheeseburgers for dinner tonight, and I expect I should be able to eat half of one. And the family also gets white corn on the cob.
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

• Mickey D's

Comment

• Cubed beef steak, rice with mushroom gravy, romaine salad. Tasty.
        'For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the LORD; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him.' PSALM 12:5.

Comment

• My sister who lives with us is going to put a whole roasting hen on the grill. She plans to have corn on the cob with it and broccoli.
          sigpic

Comment

• fried eggs on toast with corned beef hash

Comment

• scratch-made rhubarb pie for dessert. my first harvest from the garden.

Comment

• Barbecue ribs, fried potatoes, and cream style corn.
                sigpic John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Love RR Family, Janice

Comment

• Broccoli and cheese stuffed chicken breast and chicken flavored Uncle Ben's rice

Comment

• Grilled Terriaki Chicked, chilled, and served on a salad with home made Asian-style dressing.
                    The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.
                    Day to day pours forth speech, And night to night reveals knowledge.
                    (Psa 19:1b-2)

Comment

• DH is going to cook himself fish tonight and I am going to have a Boston Market chicken pot pie.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Hootmon View Post
                        Grilled Terriaki Chicked, chilled, and served on a salad with home made Asian-style dressing.
                        how do you "chick" grilled teriyaki?

Comment

• White bean chicken chilli and cornbread.

Comment

• Originally posted by icebear View Post
                            how do you "chick" grilled teriyaki?
                            Have the women cook it?
                            The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.
                            Day to day pours forth speech, And night to night reveals knowledge.
                            (Psa 19:1b-2)

Comment

• choice of hot dogs or hot Italian sausages
                              Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

• Originally posted by Hootmon View Post
                                Have the women cook it?

i think i'm just going to make tuna salad sandwiches... that is if the refrigerator hasn't frozen my celery yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X