X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finishing the pulled pork

Comment

• Barbecue chicken, baked potatoes, and corn
      sigpic John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Love RR Family, Janice

Comment

• Pulled BBQ pork, corn bread steamed cabbage, and fresh strawberries.

Comment

• spaghetti and meatballs

Comment

• Spaghetti (yippee) only the second time since beginning a diet late November. Starting to feel like a green vegetable or a head of lettuce, craving a little carbs.

Comment

• Glop over mashed taters, green beans, and cuke and tomato salad.
              sigpic

Comment

• I just had an epiphany... I need pork & beans, and cornbread. It's not a want, it's a need.

Thanks to sweeetlilgurlie on Narniaweb for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Kliska View Post
                  I just had an epiphany... I need pork & beans, and cornbread. It's not a want, it's a need.
                  Southern born?

We made Meatloaf tonight. About one third each of ground lean Turkey, lean Hamburger and not so lean Pork. An Onion and a green pepper. Ketchup, and some sage and thyme.

Potatoes with a head of cauliflower, parsley and garlic. Mashed.
                  The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.
                  Day to day pours forth speech, And night to night reveals knowledge.
                  (Psa 19:1b-2)

Comment

• i made hamburger stroganoff last night. tonight it will be fend for yourself.

my microwave died on tuesday and i don't have enough pans to both reheat leftovers and cook a meal. besides the leftovers need to be eaten. too much has been going to waste lately and i'm not happy about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hootmon View Post
                      Southern born?
                      Technically no (but where I was born and raised in S. Illinois is part of the Bible belt, and our way of life is actually Southern), but culturally yes. Arkansas, Kentucky, and Texas run through my veins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kliska View Post
                        I just had an epiphany... I need pork & beans, and cornbread. It's not a want, it's a need.

If'n it were just me, I'd open up a can of beans and have it with cornbread... but there's more'n me. So, tonight we'll have cornish game hens dressed in lemmon pepper, rice-a-roni, and veggies.
                        Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

• beans... bleh... how can you eat those things. the texture is so.... uggh. i think its the only food i dislike

Comment

• Originally posted by icebear View Post
                            beans... bleh... how can you eat those things. the texture is so.... uggh. i think its the only food i dislike
                            They's good and good for you!

Comment

• Dinty Moore Stew/crackers-Grocery shopping today after the snowstorm.
                              sigpic John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Love RR Family, Janice

Comment

• we were going to do leftovers, but my hubby's best friend dropped by unexpectedly and wanted to treat us all to Chinese take-away. So we had General Tso's, seafood lo mein, hot and sour soup (my favorite) egg rolls, spring rolls and egg fu yung.

Comment

Working...
                                X