Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by icebear View Post
    Lasagna
    Lasagna....one of my families favorites.It takes a long time for me to make this and it is expensive.8 layers but oh so good.

Comment

• Spaghetti, salad, and breadsticks.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMSAVED View Post
        Lasagna....one of my families favorites.It takes a long time for me to make this and it is expensive.8 layers but oh so good.
        8 layers! you are a brave soul! mine was Stouffers from frozen. I have made lasagna from scratch a number of times, but not anywhere near as good as that. Even crock pot lasagna isn't quite as yummy. i am surprised that hubby didn't pick up garlic bread to go with it though.

Comment

• Shepard's Pie is in the oven smelling lovely. I don't think I'll have any side dishes, it's loaded with veggies with taters on top.

Comment

8 layers! you are a brave soul! mine was Stouffers from frozen. I have made lasagna from scratch a number of times, but not anywhere near as good as that. Even crock pot lasagna isn't quite as yummy. i am surprised that hubby didn't pick up garlic bread to go with it though.
            Yes,it is alot of work.My daughter likes Costco lasagna the best.I do not know if you have a Costco where you live.

Comment

• Broccoli and cheese stuffed chicken breasts, green beans, and mashed potatoes.

Here's a pretty easy lasagna recipe, it's what I use when I make lasagna.

http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Beef-Lasagne

Use the no boil noodles, that makes it even easier.

Comment

• buffalo chicken tenders with ranch dressing

Comment

• Originally posted by Leigh1917 View Post
                  Broccoli and cheese stuffed chicken breasts, green beans, and mashed potatoes.

Here's a pretty easy lasagna recipe, it's what I use when I make lasagna.

http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Beef-Lasagne

Use the no boil noodles, that makes it even easier.
                  I can not use the no cook noodles.I learned the hard way.It takes all the moisture out of the lasagna.It makes the lasagna really dry.The noodles suck up all the juices.

Comment

I can not use the no cook noodles.I learned the hard way.It takes all the moisture out of the lasagna.It makes the lasagna really dry.The noodles suck up all the juices.
                    Might be the type you're using. I use Barilla, and I've never had a problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biblecat2 View Post
                      Shepard's Pie is in the oven smelling lovely. I don't think I'll have any side dishes, it's loaded with veggies with taters on top.
                      Would you mind posting the recipe for your Shepard's Pie? I've never made one, but would love to try it. I love learning new recipes especially this time of year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leigh1917 View Post
                        Might be the type you're using. I use Barilla, and I've never had a problem.
                        Yep,I always use Barilla.

Comment

buffalo chicken tenders with ranch dressing
                          Do you ever eat lobster?Maine is known for its lobster.Is it cheap there?I love lobster but it is so darn expensive I have not had it for years.

Comment

i love fried calamari. the tentacles are the best part
                            I like the tentacles best too. Tonight is Papa John's pizza, without tentacles.
                            Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

i love fried calamari. the tentacles are the best part

Comment

Do you ever eat lobster?Maine is known for its lobster.Is it cheap there?I love lobster but it is so darn expensive I have not had it for years.
                                i do have it fairly often, a few times in the summer. it was so cheap this year- cheaper per pound than haddock, so we did have more than usual. we like to have it with steamer clams, potato and corn on the cob.

Comment

Working...
                                X