Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

What's For Dinner?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After four days of rain from the remnants of Ida we finally had a beautiful sunny afternoon. This being the case we had burgers on the grill along with onion rings.
    John 13:35
    By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

Comment

• Grilled cheese with bacon, and beef barley veg soup.
      sigpic

Comment

• scallop and prawn tart

Comment

• BBQ grilled chicken, cream corn, mashed taters, corn muffins and salad to get it all started.
          Joh 13:35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

The trouble is men are not willing to let the Scriptures say what they want to say. This is largely due to their training, environment, prejudice, or desire to make the Scriptures teach some favorite doctrine.
          Rev Clarence Larkin

http://www.mbn.org/GenMoody/listenli...n=WMBW&rate=32

Comment

• Pizza, pizza.

Comment

• Grilled chicken and shrimp with salad and mashed taters

Comment

• Tacos with all the fixings, and refried beans.

Comment

• Tonite (Sunday) I'm going to make spagetti with those little frozen meataballs.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Turkey and bacon in saffron rice.
                    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

• Leftover seafood gumbo.

Comment

• Chipotle!!!

**And I thank God for giving me food to eat in these tough times.

Comment

• Meatloaf, loaded mashed tater's, lima beans cooked the southern way and candied carrots.

Comment

• Ham steak, baked taters, spinach.
                            sigpic

Comment

• candlelight, your dinners sound so good, I"m going to need that burrito casserole recipe!

Comment

• Spaghetti casserole with Italian sausage and mozzarella cheese, salad, and filone bread.

Comment

Working...
                                X