Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

What's For Dinner?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• barbecued ribs, coleslaw, some type of taters and the best choclate chip cookies with rice krispies in them (My favorite)

Comment

• Pot roast with taters, carrots, onions, and green beans on the side.
      sigpic

Comment

• Haggis in a bun with cranberry sauce and brie ... almost sacrilegious!
        Discernment is not knowing the difference between right and wrong. It is knowing the difference between right and almost right. - Charles H. Spurgeon

Comment

• Originally posted by Anddra View Post
          We were invited out for dinner - Shepherds Pie followed by Sticky Toffee Pudding and Ice-cream...

I had Shepherds Pie for the first time while we were on our trip to Ireland. It was delicious.

Here's one of our pictures from the Dingle Peninsula:

Comment

• Originally posted by MsSophie View Post
            I had Shepherds Pie for the first time while we were on our trip to Ireland. It was delicious.

Here's one of our pictures from the Dingle Peninsula:
            Our hostess was Irish.
            Discernment is not knowing the difference between right and wrong. It is knowing the difference between right and almost right. - Charles H. Spurgeon

Comment

• Belgian waffle with strawberries and whipped cream.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nonna View Post
                Belgian waffle with strawberries and whipped cream.
                Yummy.

Comment

• Grilled Red Salmon rubbed with spices
                  Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

• Originally posted by Tall Timbers View Post
                    Grilled Red Salmon rubbed with spices
                    Tall, I notice you have salmon often. Do you catch it or is it just very available there in the supermarkets? I always think of Alaska and Salmon together.

Comment

• Chicken fajitas tonight.

Pray without ceasing. 1 Thessalonians 5:17

A closed mouth gathers no feet. Unknown

Inside there's a thin woman trying to get out.
                      I'm keeping her sedated with chocolate

Comment

• Burnt brussels sprouts. Heated up chicken. Cold potatoes.

Comment

• Originally posted by MsSophie View Post
                          Tall, I notice you have salmon often. Do you catch it or is it just very available there in the supermarkets? I always think of Alaska and Salmon together.
                          This summer I went dip-netting at the mouth of the Kenai River. I did pretty well and after giving a mess away we still have enough to have it weekly for at least a year and a half. It isn't too often that I get opportunities to hunt or fish so this has been a nice blessing. We kept the fish on ice and then were able to fillet and commercially shrink wrap the fish at a military resort in nearby Seward. I have a couple of chest freezers in the garage.

It's also available at reasonable prices in the supermarkets from time to time, but I've never bought it. When I don't have a big stash like this, sometimes somebody will give me some.
                          Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

• Originally posted by Tall Timbers View Post
                            This summer I went dip-netting at the mouth of the Kenai River. I did pretty well and after giving a mess away we still have enough to have it weekly for at least a year and a half. It isn't too often that I get opportunities to hunt or fish so this has been a nice blessing. We kept the fish on ice and then were able to fillet and commercially shrink wrap the fish at a military resort in nearby Seward. I have a couple of chest freezers in the garage.

It's also available at reasonable prices in the supermarkets from time to time, but I've never bought it. When I don't have a big stash like this, sometimes somebody will give me some.
                            Sounds like you had a good time and caught a lot of dinners too.

Comment

• Pork chops, baked apples, scalloped potatoes, and salad.

Comment

• Hobo stew YUMMMMMMMMMM
                                Joh 13:35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

The trouble is men are not willing to let the Scriptures say what they want to say. This is largely due to their training, environment, prejudice, or desire to make the Scriptures teach some favorite doctrine.
                                Rev Clarence Larkin

http://www.mbn.org/GenMoody/listenli...n=WMBW&rate=32

Comment

Working...
                                X