Announcement

Collapse

Time to Move to Rapture Forums

Brothers and Sisters,

Rapture Ready's Bulletin Board is no longer maintained. Members have been moving to Rapture Forum's Bulletin Board https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/ Apparently unrepairable bugs in our software after a needed upgrade led to the decision to close Rapture Ready and to encourage members to continue fellowship at Rapture Forums. You'll find an active and vibrant Bulletin Board at Rapture Forums. See you there!
See more
See less

What's For Dinner?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hootmon View Post
    Just for you Hootman

1 John 4 : 4
    Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

sigpic

Comment

• Chicken salad sandwiches
      sigpic

Comment

• home-made burgers with oven baked fries

Comment

• Pizza
          Discernment is not knowing the difference between right and wrong. It is knowing the difference between right and almost right. - Charles H. Spurgeon

Comment

• Originally posted by MsSophie View Post
            I love these. Do you fix them in butter?
            I don't fix them in butter but only because of being on a special diet. I cook them in chicken stock. They're very good.

Comment

• Cheese pizza, salad, more cantaloupe.

Comment

• Grilled sausage and salad.

NR

Comment

• Originally posted by notdecieved View Post
                  Just for you Hootman

Yes, please
                  The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.
                  Day to day pours forth speech, And night to night reveals knowledge.
                  (Psa 19:1b-2)

Comment

• Pizza

Comment

• Originally posted by Hootmon View Post
                      Yes, please
                      Only thing is I like mine with butter instead of sour cream.

Had leftovers tonight.
                      Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

sigpic

Comment

• Grilled chicken and cheddar sub.

Comment

• I made a ground turkey stew, cornbread, and cranberry sauce.

Comment

• Low-carb wraps

NR

Comment

• We were invited out for dinner - Shepherds Pie followed by Sticky Toffee Pudding and Ice-cream...
                              Discernment is not knowing the difference between right and wrong. It is knowing the difference between right and almost right. - Charles H. Spurgeon

Comment

• Pinto bean and bacon soup with a couple of beano on the side.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X