• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hotdogs.
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

Comment

• Meatloaf and mashed potatoes.
      John 13:35
      By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

Comment

• Your welcome RoseofSharon. Tonight DH had chilidogs and I had a burger.
        sigpic

Comment

• ... just finished up this morning's double helping of grits. Tonight my wife and I are going on a fund-raising river cruise for the local rescue mission. The cruise includes food which is sometimes quite good and at other times has been rather poor in the taste department... we'll see. I'll probably fix the kids turkey with rice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tall Timbers View Post
            I'll probably fix the kids turkey with rice.
            You are gonna cook the kid's turkey?

Poor Tom...
            The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.
            Day to day pours forth speech, And night to night reveals knowledge.
            (Psa 19:1b-2)

Comment

• Originally posted by Hootmon View Post
              You are gonna cook the kid's turkey?

Poor Tom...
              Well, winter is nearing and we don't have a heated suite for the bird... and it's not house trained... what choice do we have? How one apostrophe can change the meaning of a sentence...

Comment

How one apostrophe can change the meaning of a sentence...
                The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.
                Day to day pours forth speech, And night to night reveals knowledge.
                (Psa 19:1b-2)

Comment

• Savory country ribs ( bone in), and I don't know what else yet. Maybe some brocoli and califlower......and I don't know what else yet. Maybe put potatoes in with the meat to cook in the juices.........I don't know, we'll see..........
                  sigpic

Comment

• we had chicken fettuccine, corn on the cob, green beans (fresh from the garden) and sliced tomatoes.

Comment

• Grilled steak, baked taters, and I don't know yet what else.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Tonight we had moogoo for dinner with green beans. I told the family that we were going to have one potato soup until I discovered we had a guest in our home... then I scrambled to make a better meal...

Comment

• You didn't know you had a guest?
                          sigpic

Comment

• Cherrios...it's been one of thoooose kind of days! CRAZY!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by caligal View Post
                              You didn't know you had a guest?
                              A friend of one of my daughters came over later in the day... and of course I kept her here to feed her.

Comment

A friend of one of my daughters came over later in the day... and of course I kept her here to feed her.
                                oh, i was thinking the "guest" was something small and furry that snacked on your last potato.

Comment

Working...
                                X