Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's For Dinner?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Grilled cheese

    Comment


    • We don't have any fresh crappies, so I'm offering the choice of beef hot dogs or Italian sausages tonight.
      Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Tall Timbers View Post
        We don't have any fresh crappies, so I'm offering the choice of beef hot dogs or Italian sausages tonight.
        I guess not in Alaska and dh came home empty handed this morning so pork chops marsala it was. This is the first time I made them and the recipe was a winner.

        Comment


        • sloppy joe's with french fries and watermelon for dessert

          Comment


          • food

            Originally posted by MsSophie View Post
            I guess not in Alaska and dh came home empty handed this morning so pork chops marsala it was. This is the first time I made them and the recipe was a winner.
            That sounds real yummy... wonder what other kind of wine a person could use?

            goulash again...
            1 John 4 : 4
            Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

            sigpic

            Comment


            • Sloppy joes, green peas and strawberries. I'm going to use Novembergirl's sloppy joe recipe because it looks good to me.


              Pray without ceasing. 1 Thessalonians 5:17

              A closed mouth gathers no feet. Unknown

              Inside there's a thin woman trying to get out.
              I'm keeping her sedated with chocolate

              Comment


              • Last night was mac and cheese...tonight, who knows?



                maybe.......crappie?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Amber Lynne View Post
                  Last night was mac and cheese...tonight, who knows?



                  maybe.......crappie?
                  I'm sure that whatever you cook, it won't be crappie.


                  Pray without ceasing. 1 Thessalonians 5:17

                  A closed mouth gathers no feet. Unknown

                  Inside there's a thin woman trying to get out.
                  I'm keeping her sedated with chocolate

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by notdecieved View Post


                    That sounds real yummy... wonder what other kind of wine a person could use?

                    goulash again...

                    Use a Marsala cooking wine. If a person is concerned about the alcohol content it cooks out during the cooking process. This is a wine that is generally found in the grocery department that has spices, barbecue sauce etc. I don't think it's found in the regular wine area but it could be. It's specifically for cooking. You would not want to drink it.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by MsSophie View Post
                      Use a Marsala cooking wine. If a person is concerned about the alcohol content it cooks out during the cooking process. This is a wine that is generally found in the grocery department that has spices, barbecue sauce etc. I don't think it's found in the regular wine area but it could be. It's specifically for cooking. You would not want to drink it.
                      'cooking wine' = 'wine no one would want to drink'
                      The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.
                      Day to day pours forth speech, And night to night reveals knowledge.
                      (Psa 19:1b-2)

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by jadeeyes View Post
                        I'm sure that whatever you cook, it won't be crappie.
                        Lord, I hope not.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Hootmon View Post
                          'cooking wine' = 'wine no one would want to drink'

                          That's correct. Have you ever tasted it?


                          Tonight we are having a couple of those leftover marsala pork chops, summer squash cooked with sweet onions from dh's garden.

                          Comment


                          • Bacon, eggs and biscuits.
                            John 13:35
                            By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

                            Comment


                            • Tonight I am taking my momma to get whatever she wants to eat. She gets to pick.

                              Happy Mother's Day, everyone!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Amber Lynne View Post
                                Tonight I am taking my momma to get whatever she wants to eat. She gets to pick.

                                Happy Mother's Day, everyone!
                                That's sweet. My daughter is doing that for me on Saturday. She asked me out to lunch and shopping at an outlet mall. I really like to go there but won't drive there by myself. Her brother is going to meet us there or lunch too.


                                Tonight - baked chicken breasts with lemon and herb rice (complements of Campbells) and steamed vegetables.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X