Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

What's For Dinner?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• home-made burgers and fries

Comment

• Originally posted by ruth View Post
      home-made burgers and fries
      yummy, my favorite!
      Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

• blueberry perogies with lots of butter and icing sugar on top.
        1 John 4 : 4
        Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

sigpic

Comment

• pancakes and eggs

3 trees

Comment

• Hobo hamburger = Ground beef rolled up in foil with red potatoes, carrots, and onion and cooked in the oven.. A little salt, pepper and garlic in the mix. A mini baguette on the side.

Comment

• Originally posted by notdecieved View Post
              blueberry perogies with lots of butter and icing sugar on top.
              Blueberry perogies? Do you make them homemade?

My grandmother used to make the best homemade perogies but I never had them with blueberrys. She made them with cheese or potatoes.

They sound yummy!!!
              sigpicTherefore being justified by faith, we have peace
              with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:" Romans 5:1.

Comment

• Frozen vegetable pizza with pepperoni, more tomato sauce and mozzarella added and salad.

Comment

blueberry perogies with lots of butter and icing sugar on top.

That sounds like something I would like.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cookie View Post
                    Blueberry perogies? Do you make them homemade?

My grandmother used to make the best homemade perogies but I never had them with blueberrys. She made them with cheese or potatoes.

They sound yummy!!!
                    No... lol I cheat. I used to make them when my bunch were home, but now its just me so cheat a little.... buy them from specialty shops. I used to make cottage cheese ones, saur kraut, salmon and blueberries. My favorite is the blueberries... they are so good... its like eating a dessert for supper.
                    1 John 4 : 4
                    Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

sigpic

Comment

No... lol I cheat. I used to make them when my bunch were home, but now its just me so cheat a little.... buy them from specialty shops. I used to make cottage cheese ones, saur kraut, salmon and blueberries. My favorite is the blueberries... they are so good... its like eating a dessert for supper.
                      I've never seen/heard of them before. I would love them, I love blueberries-I'll have to try them this way.

My grandma used to make home made apple pancakes. I bet they would be great w/blueberries. YUMM!
                      sigpicTherefore being justified by faith, we have peace
                      with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:" Romans 5:1.

Comment

• Ribeyes and baked potato

Comment

• Papa Murphys take and bake pizza. 1/2 meat lovers 1/2 vegi.

Comment

• Salmon patties, baked potato for me, baked sweet potato for dh and salad.

Comment

• moogoo tonight.

3 trees

Comment

• I'm thinking taco salad. My husband loves the stuff.

Pray without ceasing. 1 Thessalonians 5:17

A closed mouth gathers no feet. Unknown

Inside there's a thin woman trying to get out.
                                I'm keeping her sedated with chocolate

Comment

Working...
                                X