X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• delicious and easy recipes

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/

Fabulous and easy recipes!

I found this while watching the carnage of the Oklahoma tornados this evening.

Thank you for posting that site.
    I looked at the recipe for the baked French toast and I know my DH will love it.
    He loves bread pudding but I don't like baking anything that requires a water bath.
    This looks perfect.

Comment

Oh Thank you for this site. Wow, it's a great one, with all the step by step instructions and photographs.

Her style of writing cracks me up. I think it'll be fun to dig into some of these recipes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy1950 View Post
        Thank you for posting that site.
        I looked at the recipe for the baked French toast and I know my DH will love it.
        He loves bread pudding but I don't like baking anything that requires a water bath.
        This looks perfect.

Hi Sandy,

I make bread pudding all the time, in fact I made some this past Saturday and I never bake it in a bain-marie and it always comes out just moist enough and delicious.

I also make it in a bundt pan. I do put it on a pizza pan just in case of overspill.

Ann
        Psa 50:15 And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.

2Ti 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Too Blessed to be depressed!!!!

Comment

I am going to make the dinner rolls with Rosemany and the cowboy double layer nachos!!!! She is funny.

Comment

Those COWBOY nachos were to die for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            I used shredded chicken breasts from the night before...

Comment

My daughter and I will be spending a day in Charlotte after school's out, and after watching that video of Amelie's Cafe, we know right where we'll be having lunch!

Thanks for sharing that site!!!

Comment

I was reading on her site and see that they are going to make a Hollywood movie of her life on the prairie. She is a homeschooling mom if any of you homeschoolers noticed! I did!

Comment

Working...
                X