Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stuff ya eat when ya don't feel like cookin, LOL!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NarrowRoad View Post

NR
    Good guess hey? .......... Ya know....

Does sound good though.
    1 John 4 : 4
    Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

sigpic

Comment

ramen noodles lol

Comment

Lean Pockets.

Comment

Originally posted by Amber Lynne View Post
          Lean Pockets.
          LOL, you crack me up

Comment

I have been cooking and baking lots of new recipes lately. I have an easy recipe for bread that doesn't involve kneading. It was barely out of the oven before DH had me cut it and slather butter on it. Tonight I fixed boneless pork in a sauce that used a few simple ingredients, including canned mushrooms and canned evaporated milk. It was good over the quinoa I served with it. I am thinking the leftover sauce would be good in freshly baked popovers in the morning. I had the last of the ciabatta bread with butter, ham, and cheese for a snack tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by John 14:6 View Post
              I have been cooking and baking lots of new recipes lately. I have an easy recipe for bread that doesn't involve kneading. It was barely out of the oven before DH had me cut it and slather butter on it. Tonight I fixed boneless pork in a sauce that used a few simple ingredients, including canned mushrooms and canned evaporated milk. It was good over the quinoa I served with it. I am thinking the leftover sauce would be good in freshly baked popovers in the morning. I had the last of the ciabatta bread with butter, ham, and cheese for a snack tonight.
              Now that sounds like you are doing some real cooking.
              Sounds so good.

Comment

oops posted twice
                Last edited by annie43; September 27th, 2009, 06:07 AM. Reason: posted twice

Comment

John 14:6
                  "I have been cooking and baking lots of new recipes lately. I have an easy recipe for bread that doesn't involve kneadin"

Please share this recipe!

Comment

Originally posted by candlelight View Post
                    Boil some macaroni and put in cream of tomato soup with a dollop of butter.
                    Have you been peeking in my kitchen.. That's stuff I make myself.....good isn't it?!
                    "Even so, come Lord Jesus, come. Even so....come and take Your Bride away. How my soul longs to be with You, my Lord! Even so, even so, come, Lord Jesus, come!" (Rev. 22:20)...Terry MacAlmon Music Ministries
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Patti311 View Post
                      Have you been peeking in my kitchen.. That's stuff I make myself.....good isn't it?!
                      LOL, quick, easy and GOOD!

Comment

I always cook whether I feel like it or not. Its just that sometimes I "cook" with the telephone.

Comment

I thought the ghetto steak was hillarious. I am going to tell my girls that is what we are having for dinner just to see their reaction...

I love tomato sandwiches. Just bread, sliced tomatoes with mayo and a little salt and pepper.

Comment

When it's hot out I like to make a seafood salad with some lettuce and some shrimp and some imitation crab; it's great with thousand islands salad dressing.

Comment

Originally posted by jbo View Post
                              I thought the ghetto steak was hillarious. I am going to tell my girls that is what we are having for dinner just to see their reaction...

I love tomato sandwiches. Just bread, sliced tomatoes with mayo and a little salt and pepper.
                              That is so yummy with tomatoes out of the garden.

Comment

Eggos with peanut butter and sugar free syrup yummmmmm
                                Jesus, please come back TODAY!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X