copper air crisper?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• copper air crisper?

My future mother in law sent me a copper air crisper. Went and picked it up today. I'm trying it out with fried chicken. Mostly because I've always deep fried my chicken and it's a huge hit in the house. Thankfully it is just my oldest daughter and me tonight to try it. My other 2 are with their dad til tomorrow. Has anyone else tried it? If you have did you like it? any tips? Mind you i'm asking this as my chicken is in the crisper thing in the oven as we speak.

You'll have to let us know what you think... I had some kind of oilless fryer pan in the past, don't still have it... for whatever that's worth... it may not have been what you have.

Comment

Well I can say this. If you are in a hurry for fried chicken that is definitely not the way to do it. I had it in the oven for 40 minutes and it didnít even begin to turn brown. I gave up and cooked the chicken in my electric skillet. Maybe this weekend Iíll try fries or something simple in it. It might work for the chicken but i definitely didnít have the patience since it was later then normal dinner time and her and I were both starving.

Comment

If you are in a hurry for fried chicken around here, we just run up to Bojangles. It's Bo Time!

Comment

Lol!! I would have done that if I worked all week but I took the week off when my mom had her stroke. So had to make dinner. im 100% positive I would have.

Comment

I hated frying chicken and it is one of my all time favorite foods. Now when I want fried chicken we go to Golden Corral or KFC. I like GC better than KFC. We have Popeye's around here but it is too spicy for me.
            sigpic

Comment

I donít like Popeyes either. We do mostly kfc cuz that is all that is close. I live in a very rural town. I have tried churchís chicken and golden chick and by far golden chick is my favorite for the chicken but I still prefer the kfc sides lol

Comment

I find Churches chicken too greasy.
                sigpic

Comment

I like fried chicken from just about anywhere, but I think Smithfield's Chicken 'N BBQ has served up about the best fried chicken I've ever had.
                  Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

LOL TT if i ever go to Alaska i'll be sure to try there. I think the closest I'm gonna get tho is a cruise from seattle up there. I think that's what my fiance and I are going to do for our honeymoon.

Comment

Working...
                    X