Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christianbook.com

Christianbook.com

Has anyone ever heard of or used this site to buy books from for homeschooling needs?

I have. I bought some "slightly imperfect" math books. They were just fine. I think maybe they had dented corners or something. I haven't ordered a lot from them.
    Isaiah 26:3 You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Although I'm not a homeschooler, I have ordered books, videos, DVDs, gifts, CDs, T-shirts, etc., from them for many years. I have always received excellent service and good customer relations from them.

Thank you, Mary Rae, for your lovely picture!

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6:19-21
        ______

Comment

Good deals on some wholesale Bibles.

Insanely low shipping.

My other guys were charging $10 a case, they only charge @ $5.

I have used them a lot. They get a 5 Bible rating. :p

" I have had an increasing burden to engage in some down and dirty, street evangelism." March 6, 2010

Isaiah 6:8 I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “ Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?”

Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”

Matthew 22:9 NIV
          'So go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find.’

I'm praying for you daily!
          I get my Bibles here

Comment

I did order from them and am very pleased!!

Comment

sorry this reply is so late.

I've bought all of my Jesus/Christian t-shirts from them. too bad they change the designs, I have my favourites.
              "without Jesus my life on earth would be like listening to a neverending Fleetwood Mac song" BB

Comment

Working...
              X