Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• School system not letting a crisis go to waste

http://www.gopusa.com/freshink/2014/...homeschooling/

It appears the state-run education system found another way to attack homeschooling. By citing the failure of a homeschooled child
    [who actually was a public school failure sent home to study - and eventually received a public school diploma]
    the state is now trying to sink its claws deeper into homeschooled families.

Although the article may incite fear, I expect the examiners will find environments that produces smarter, sound students over the public school system.

Pray for HSLDA (good guys) with the power of God to derail this endeavor.
    It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”
    sigpic

Another 'nonsense' regulation being considered.

So, the commission recommends that homeschool students undergo mandatory mental health examinations to determine if they have emotional problems.

Then, per the commission’s plan, homeschool students identified as having emotional or behavioral problems would be required to follow an education plan approved by the public school district. If subsequent progress reports showed inadequate results, the right to homeschool would be denied.

So, I am lost. If the homeschool child has an emotional or behavioral problem, how does an "education plan" correct the problem? In a normal society this 'concern' would require counseling, not an 'education plan". How many homeschooled students shoot students anyways? Since, homeschooled kids cannot obtain a public high school diploma, how is it that the student in question is considered homeschooled? Obviously, it was a breakdown of the public school system making sure the student technically completed the homework so they could obtain public funding for him.....I am guessing, based on the article content that the school district was enumerated for this student, whereas homeschooled students do not earn the district any enumeration.....

Undoubtedly, people who have morals would be found to have behavioral or mental issues

Comment

The shooting incident is merely a pretext. The true goal is to stop homeschooling because they think the State knows better and they want all students to conform to their rules, like cogs in a machine.

Comment

Originally posted by Reason&Hope View Post
        The shooting incident is merely a pretext. The true goal is to stop homeschooling because they think the State knows better and they want all students to conform to their rules, like cogs in a machine.
        Like Germany.

Comment

and Heaven help you if your maladjusted kids thing homosexuality is a sin.......

for our children - the future Hope for this world - another generation proclaiming the Gospel of Truth found only in Jesus - The Living Word.
          It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X