This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pope resigns and the Malarkey prophecies

Seeing that Pope Benedict XVI has been in the news lately,I thought I'd share with you all some very interesting information on the St. Malachy prophecy regarding the LAST pope to follow this one.

The first link below comes from Gary Stearman"s,"Prophecy in the News" program.In this short video,he introduces Tom Horn and Chris Putnam,authors of the new non-fiction book,"Petraus Romanus",who give a brief synopis of this last pope who will carry the name."Peter the Roman".It's a pretty powerful video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tiuwc...layer_embedded

The next link is from Hal Lindsey's tv program (28 mins),where he spells out more of this prophecy and how this pope ties in with the End Times were in right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uQAA...ture=endscreen

Fasten your seat-belts.

Mod's;If not posted right,please move.
    Isaiah 41:10

Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

Regarding the Petrus Romanus nonsense (IMO), google "tekton ticker petrus romanus"

Comment

Originally posted by james46888 View Post
      Regarding the Petrus Romanus nonsense (IMO), google "tekton ticker petrus romanus"
      James;First,posting blog sites is against the rules and second;Any site like this that promotes books like "Cutting Jesus Down to Size" and degrading Christian writers like Hal Lindsey tells me where your coming from.

I for your soul and hope you come to know and accept the Son of God,Jesus Christ..
      Isaiah 41:10

Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

Comment

The Pope to resign and the Malachy prophecies

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/reli...to-resign.html

They never resign. I wonder what's going on and how this will play into end times events.

My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away.
        For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land; the fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.

Baruch haba b'Shem Yahweh!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Verisimilitude View Post
          http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/reli...to-resign.html

They never resign. I wonder what's going on and how this will play into end times events.
          I know....I just heard this on the news and was thinking the same thing.
          "Even so, come Lord Jesus, come. Even so....come and take Your Bride away. How my soul longs to be with You, my Lord! Even so, even so, come, Lord Jesus, come!" (Rev. 22:20)...Terry MacAlmon Music Ministries
          sigpic

Comment

Oh no -- just saw this elsewhere .... here we go with 'the Malachy prophecies' which supplant the Scripture for a lot of people.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapture444 View Post
              Oh no -- just saw this elsewhere .... here we go with 'the Malachy prophecies' which supplant the Scripture for a lot of people.
              "...earnestly contend for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints." Jude 1:3b

Jesus + something = nothing

Jesus + nothing = Everything

Comment

Well according to Prophecy of the Popes this was the last Pope before the False Prophet comes on the stage and his name will be Peter the Roman...times are getting close!

Comment

It will be interesting to see the Catholics scramble for a replacement. Pretty surprising for sure, and the papal prophecies will resurface for sure.
                  The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me.... Living for Jesus - Listening for the Trumpet

:snoopy

Comment

Originally posted by dpetty121263 View Post
                    Well according to Prophecy of the Popes this was the last Pope before the False Prophet comes on the stage and his name will be Peter the Roman...times are getting close!
                    Best to stick to Scripture and not extra-Biblical 'prophecies'.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapture444 View Post
                      Best to stick to Scripture and not extra-Biblical 'prophecies'.
                      Agreed but if the next Pope does take this name Petrus Romanus (Peter of Rome) logically you have to consider there might be some truth to it as God works in mysterious ways!

Comment

Or the pharisees oh sorry Catholic hierarchy are manipulating scenarios for their own evil purposes

Comment

Originally posted by dpetty121263 View Post
                          Agreed but...
                          We believe that all the revelation God saw fit to give us is contained in the Bible. The Catholics, Nostradamus, et al, have nothing to tell us further.

Per our posting rules, there is no pinning the tail on the AC and in that spirit not on the FP either. It may not be as *fun* but it makes for a board with more integrity.
                          "...earnestly contend for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints." Jude 1:3b

Jesus + something = nothing

Jesus + nothing = Everything

Comment

I don't care what what anyone says....I totally have goosebumps!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jn31675 View Post
                              I don't care what what anyone says....I totally have goosebumps!!!!
                              me too!

Comment

Working...
                              X