Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mystery as spiral blue light display hovers above Norway *Merged*

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...rs-Norway.html

A mysterious light display appearing over Norway last night has left thousands of residents in the north of the country baffled.

Witnesses from Trøndelag to Finnmark compared the amazing sight to anything from a Russian rocket to a meteor or a shock wave - although no one appears to have mentioned UFOs yet.

The phenomenon began when what appeared to be a blue light seemed to soar up from behind a mountain. It stopped mid-air, then began to circulate.

Within seconds a giant spiral had covered the entire sky. Then a green-blue beam of light shot out from its centre - lasting for ten to twelve minutes before disappearing completely.

The Norwegian Meteorological Institute was flooded with telephone calls after the light storm - which astronomers have said did not appear to have been connected to the aurora, or Northern Lights, so common in that area of the world.
    My Rapture/Left Behind Message

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast.

Well, it's pretty cool looking if nothing else.

Comment

Really cool picture. It doesn't look natural.

Comment

Is that for real?
        It looks like one of those hypno-disks that hypnotizes. I wonder if someone is "playing" around with HAARP?
        Keep the Change

Comment

It looks very fake to me... :-\

Comment

Oh, I know! You know how they use the "bat signal" to call Batman? Maybe it was the "Obama Signal". They're calling him to use his special hypnotic powers at Copenhagen.

Keep the Change

Comment

As someone that works in Photoshop every single day, that is the first thing that I thought of... but there are MULTIPLE CAMERA ANGLES of this!

Not to mention VIDEO!
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Fgn7-AoQtI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYvM68AtlbA

Comment

Wow! that look so neat.

Comment

Here is a video of it. At 1 minute 15 seconds a text box appears in the upper left corner that says "A test run for a great deception; maybe??"

I am not going to make any claims as to what it is but I have looked very closely at the videos and pictures and I can honestly say that, as an engineer, I cannot come up with any kind of natural phenomenon or man made occurence that would explain it.

Comment

Originally posted by yogi3939 View Post
                    Here is a video of it. At 1 minute 15 seconds a text box appears in the upper left corner that says "A test run for a great deception; maybe??"

I am not going to make any claims as to what it is but I have looked very closely at the videos and pictures and I can honestly say that, as an engineer, I cannot come up with any kind of natural phenomenon or man made occurence that would explain it.

test run for the great deception......what a concept

Comment

I'd be willing to guess test-run. Almost looks like it is "beaming up" something. Will a number of these appear after the rapture to help "explain" our disappearance?
                      Keep the Change

Comment

K-Mart's blue light specials are engulfing Norway?
                        Western Kentucky University Hilltoppers: The 14th-winningest and 8th win percentage basketball program in NCAA history - 1,606 victories - 40 Twenty win seasons - 4 Final Fours - 41 conference championships- 35 All-Americans. 2002 NCAA Division 1AA National Football Champions

Comment

I say a couple of rednecks stole a UFO and were doing doughnuts above Norway before beaming some cows on board...seriously though...looks almost like a lazer light show. I wonder if this has anything to do with supposed holographic projection technologies?
                          Already long ago, from when we sold our vote to no man, the People have abdicated our duties; for the People who once upon a time handed out military command, high civil office, legions — everything, now restrains itself and anxiously hopes for just two things: bread and circuses

--(Juvenal, Satire 10.77–81)

Comment

That is very strange.

Comment

It is not a mystery "99,9% sure that's a Russian failed rocket launch" its the same effect when the shuttle rockets disengage , only this time the whole rockets failed and the fuel made the spiral effect

http://www.vg.no/nyheter/vaer/artikkel.php?artid=596439

Here is a video of the same thing kinda from 2006

Comment

Working...
                              X