Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

How do I reduce the size of an RR signature photo?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I reduce the size of an RR signature photo?

RR Member Mary Rae was kind enough to take a lovely tiger lily photo for me and also gave me permission to use it for my RR signature space. (Thanks again, Mary Rae!) I tried to put it in my signature, but it is a bit big.

Is there an easy way that I can reduce it by, say, 50%?

Thank you, Mary Rae, for your lovely picture!

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6:19-21
    ______

Might try copying the image on your computer and then shrink the copy. Give it another name and save it before transferring back to the board.
    sigpic
    Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

Hmmm. Can't get it to work. Probably yet another computer thing I simply don't grasp and cannot get right. Argh.

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6:19-21
      ______

Comment

Try to see if you can open the copy in a photo editing application or if on a Windows system, you can open it in paint. Then save a copy of the copy in a smaller jpg file size....

I'll see if I can shrink it for you....
        sigpic

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

TL.JPG

TL - Click on the link above and copy the image ...
          sigpic

Comment

Ta da! Took a couple attempts trying to figure out how to post your link, but I did it! (I had indeed tried saving the pic in a jpg format before you shrank it for me and the system wouldn't let me post it.) Couldn't have done it without you, Steve--thank you!

______

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger Lily View Post
              Ta da! Took a couple attempts trying to figure out how to post your link, but I did it! (I had indeed tried saving the pic in a jpg format before you shrank it for me and the system wouldn't let me post it.) Couldn't have done it without you, Steve--thank you!
              You're welcome!
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X