Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

How to post a youtube video

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

test

also remove the = sign

John 3:16
      For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Comment

testing one two three

v=MN6LpkeRmw0

Comment

v=MN6LpkeRmw0 almost.....

you must first remove the v=
          wrap youtube tags {red icon}around MN6LpkeRmw0
          screen will look like this:

[ YOU TUBE VIDEO ]MN6LpkeRmw0 [ /YOU TUBE VIDEO ]

Comment

Originally posted by Cindy S. View Post
            http://video.foxnews.com/v/274689525...e-end-is-near/

I know he has a book coming out and I have posted a similar thread, but find it very interesting that the news media
            is addressing it.

Someone should really teach me how to embed a you tube video.
            To embed a Youtube video, first go to the Youtube video page you want to share. You'll see something like:
            http://www.youtube.com/watch? plus a v= and then an alphabetic stream after the "v=". That alphabetic stream is what you want to copy. Then, here on RR, click on the little red phone-like icon right above your message box. The icon itself says "Wrap [ you tube video] tags around selected text". The text that actually appears in your post will say (inside square brackets) YOU TUBE VIDEO /YOU TUBE VIDEO (I left out the square brackets.). Put that video number you copied (the one following "v=") between the two sets of square brackets, and, voila! there is your embedded Youtube video. Using my own advice, here is such a link for an animation about the Rapture (a favorite of mine):

Comment

Originally posted by sirgak View Post
              to embed a youtube video, first go to the youtube video page you want to share. You'll see something like:
              http://www.youtube.com/watch? plus a v= and then an alphabetic stream after the "v=". That alphabetic stream is what you want to copy. Then, here on rr, click on the little red phone-like icon right above your message box. The icon itself says "wrap [ you tube video] tags around selected text". The text that actually appears in your post will say (inside square brackets) you tube video /you tube video (i left out the square brackets.). Put that video number you copied (the one following "v=") between the two sets of square brackets, and, voila! There is your embedded youtube video. Using my own advice, here is such a link for an animation about the rapture (a favorite of mine):

The dogs are barking, someone is knocking on the door...

Please pray for Lindsey's salvation

Comment

To embed a Youtube video, first go to the Youtube video page you want to share. You'll see something like:
                http://www.youtube.com/watch? plus a v= and then an alphabetic stream after the "v=". That alphabetic stream is what you want to copy. Then, here on RR, click on the little red phone-like icon right above your message box. The icon itself says "Wrap [ you tube video] tags around selected text". The text that actually appears in your post will say (inside square brackets) YOU TUBE VIDEO /YOU TUBE VIDEO (I left out the square brackets.). Put that video number you copied (the one following "v=") between the two sets of square brackets, and, voila! there is your embedded Youtube video. Using my own advice, here is such a link for an animation about the Rapture (a favorite of mine):

Yay! Thanks for the lesson.
                The dogs are barking, someone is knocking on the door...

Please pray for Lindsey's salvation

Comment

I love! this video!!!
                  Psalm 30:11-12 (New King James Version)

11 You have turned for me my mourning into dancing;
                  You have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness,
                  12 To the end that my glory may sing praise to You and not be silent.
                  O LORD my God, I will give thanks to You forever.

Pre-Flood!
                  Thanks for the citizen title Hoot!

Comment

1 Chron 16:11 Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always.

Comment

stars

Comment

Working...
                      X