X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to post a youtube video

It's best to use our script and not youtube's script

Start a new post, then click the icon that looks like a red microscope (odd-shaped) on top.

post everything after v=

between the frames (YOU TUBE VIDEO][/YOU TUBE VIDEO)

not the entire embedded script

xGb6lP4FVeg&feature=related
    {YOU TUBE VIDEO]xGb6lP4FVeg&feature=related[/YOU TUBE VIDEO}

you can also clip the code after the & sign

{YOU TUBE VIDEO]xGb6lP4FVeg[/YOU TUBE VIDEO}

our script blocks unwanted "related videos'

Don't use youtube's embed code

just look at the top of your browser's link window (the url) and copy after v= and stop before &

Last edited by iSong6:3; March 28th, 2012, 09:58 AM. Reason: we have a new YouTube icon since this post :)

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
    Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
    Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Thanks Buzz

Comment

Good post, Buzz. Sometimes the related videos are wholly inappropriate for a board such as RR.
      Discernment is not knowing the difference between right and wrong. It is knowing the difference between right and almost right. - Charles H. Spurgeon

Comment

Just thought I'd try it out. If it doesn't work, don't laugh at me. I can be a bit slow at times.
        If it works then thank you Buzz. If not, it's my fault.

Comment

Yea! It worked! Thank you!!!!! I'm excited now!

Comment

Cute!
            Discernment is not knowing the difference between right and wrong. It is knowing the difference between right and almost right. - Charles H. Spurgeon

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzardhut View Post
              It's best to use our script and not youtube's script

click on the Tube button

post everything after v=
              between the (YOU TUBE VIDEO][/YOU TUBE VIDEO)

not the entire embeded script

{YOU TUBE VIDEO]xGb6lP4FVeg&feature=related[/YOU TUBE VIDEO}

you can also clip the code after the & sign

{YOU TUBE VIDEO]xGb6lP4FVeg[/YOU TUBE VIDEO}

our script blocks unwanted "related videos'

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
              Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
              Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Comment

Well, no guesses as to which tune is doing the rounds of my head now...

Thanks, Buzz.

Comment

I have got to be doing something wrong
                  Last edited by Silas; November 3rd, 2008, 12:34 PM.

Comment

ohwell
                    Last edited by Silas; November 3rd, 2008, 12:34 PM.

Comment

this is killing me LOL

Comment

Boy I must really be a computer loser. I don't understand one word you are saying. If I am to click on the red button then something is wrong cause it will not click. Between my lack of knowledge of computers and my system I am sure it is me. I will step back into the shadows and just enjoy everyones response.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex View Post
                          Boy I must really be a computer loser. I don't understand one word you are saying. If I am to click on the red button then something is wrong cause it will not click. Between my lack of knowledge of computers and my system I am sure it is me. I will step back into the shadows and just enjoy everyones response.

this button won't click for you? darn.

try just typing this [*YOU TUBE VIDEO]+[/*YOU TUBE VIDEO]

just remove the * and put your link letters in where the + is.

Comment

[*MYSPACE]*12891068&se[/MYSPACE]

Comment

cool... thanks buzz
                              my random number insert in my post above turns out to be some sort of drunk video.. you may want to delete it

Comment

Working...
                              X