Warning about deceptive/dangerous site ahead {Merged}

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kathymendel View Post
    How does one get this blankety-blank red warning screen to go away ... for good???
    I feel this is such an invasion on my right to go to my favorite place!!! If they want to warn me once, fine. But, when I click on "visit the site" I should be able to go there normally from then on. But, noooooooooo...... I have to deal with this inconvenience every time I try to post anything!!!! Grrrrrrrr........
    I've only gotten it once and was able to tell it that the site was okay so far as I was concerned. I also stay logged in to RR-BB.com. The site opens when I open my browser. Hopefully the red screen will go away for you. I sure wouldn't want to get it every time I opened an RR-BB page...
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

I've never gotten this warning but I'm always using my phone when I'm on the site and I always stay logged on.

Comment

I still can't access the site from my PC - even after jumping through hoops.
        sigpic
        Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

I also keep my Safari browser logged in, and have not had the issue. Yesterday however, I was using Chrome to test some things, and logged in with Chrome. Got the red screen when I tried to post, and eventually clicked through it -- there was a "continue" link buried. Some of the other links I followed (the "what's this all about" one) seemed to be complaining about the connection being insecure, therefore I reckon transactions (logging in, posting) are open, which may == phishing to Google.

I wonder if there was a security certificate and https connection, it might clear things up. Because RR comes up greenlighted on the scan tool someone else posted yesterday. There are several threads on this either here or on RF.

It may also have something to do with the security setting levels of individual browsers or systems.

Comment

I stay logged in on RRBB. I only got it once and then never again.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by caligal View Post
              I agree with you. They are starting to crack down on sound doctrinal sites.
              with the help of the Evangelical Industrial Complex likely

I get a feeling even the NWO types know the Rapture is coming and want to crack down in the attempts no one left behind gets saved

in other words, Satan his own real life Len Parker 's in the works working to quash bible prophecy in the media and the internet

(folks who saw the 1998 movie Apocalypse: Eye of the Storm will get my reference)

Originally posted by caligal View Post
              I agree with you. They are starting to crack down on sound doctrinal sites.
              I am betting prayer ministries are going to be targeted as well.
              For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also (Matthew 6:21)

Comment

I haven't been able to access the board for two weeks. I have Avast Internet Security and it has blocked my connection by saying it reset the connection.

I was also blocked on my Samsung phone by lookout security, but I turned off safe browsing, and got through. I am using my son's iPad to post this, since I was in serious withdrawal

Dave is letting me use his device until I can get my own.

Now to check on all the prayer requests...
                sigpic
                I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken because He is right beside me. Ps. 16:8

Comment

Just letting those interested that I am also getting this deceptive site message on FF v55.03
                  The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me.... Living for Jesus - Listening for the Trumpet

:snoopy

Comment

I use Avast Internet Security, and I get the message that the connection has been reset.
                    The antivirus on my phone also blocked it as a malicious site, but I turned off safe browsing and got through. Didn't work on my pc though.
                    I am using my son's iPad to for access ...this has been driving me nuts, since I started and ended every day on rrbb.
                    sigpic
                    I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken because He is right beside me. Ps. 16:8

Comment

I have been able to get access to the board without any warnings, etc. for the last 40-50 minutes, on my pc and through Avast, which had reset the connection.
                      God and Todd, I assume...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Momma D View Post
                        I have been able to get access to the board without any warnings, etc. for the last 40-50 minutes, on my pc and through Avast, which had reset the connection.
                        God and Todd, I assume...
                        Today the board is being blocked again on my pc...
                        sigpic

Comment

Google says RR is Dangerous

For some odd reason, when I tried to post my first thread on this board... My computer screen when haywire and gave an over the top warning. Aparently... this site is very dangerous. I guess for the enemy it would be

Comment

Yep, apparently others have had issues with this as well. Welcome to the board!

Comment

So I suppose it will drive some away, and attract others. Let's pray God gives His wisdom to those who are truly seeking the truth, to know how to handle those warnings!
                              "Therefore my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable,
                              always abounding in the work of the Lord;
                              knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain."

1 Corinthians 15:58 (ESV)

Comment

Originally posted by standfortruth View Post
                                I have Webroot Secure Anywhere as a Virus/Malware protection and in the last week it has listed RRBB as a Dangerous site. A big red screen comes up and tells me not to proceed. Why is it doing this? What can I do about it? I know it's not a dangerous site, well only to Satan and his minions I started thinking that this might be part of the crackdown on Christian and conservative sites by the Internet gurus, listing it as dangerous to keep people from the site. . Any thoughts?
                                I got the red screen too when I was making a reply post the other day. It said you are entering a deceptive site and some other stuff, but I was able to continue by clicking on details, then telling it this site is ok. Then it flagged it as a dangerous site. I almost always use Chrome as my browser, so I decided to test to see if internet explorer (Edge) would flag it as dangerous, and guess what, it did not flag rr-bb.com as dangerous. So it is Google Chrome that is doing it.
                                2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is inspired by God, and is profitable for teaching, for rebuking, for correcting, for training in righteousness.

Comment

Working...
                                X