Warning about deceptive/dangerous site ahead {Merged}

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning about deceptive/dangerous site ahead {Merged}

Why is GOOGLE listing Rapture Ready as a deceptive site????
    Every time I start up Rapture Ready I get this warning screen from GOOGLE.

Deceptive Site!

This web page at www.rr-bb.com has been reported as a deceptive site and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Deceptive sites are designed to trick you into doing something dangerous, like installing software, or revealing your personal information, like passwords, phone numbers or credit cards.

Entering any information on this web page may result in identity theft or other fraud.

Try clearing your cache and see if that helps.
    sigpic
    Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

Last few days firefox branding the board a "deceptive site"... what to do?

The last few days (end of Aug 2017) firefox has been branding the board as a deceptive site. I have gone through their red screen and inputted numerous times to firefox that the site is OK. Apparently my vote is not enough to remove the big red screen.

Is there anything we can do to get this removed so the folks out there feel free to visit? Spiritual warfare...
      "Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God..."

Comment

For anyone experiencing this, has emptying your cache helped?

In Firefox, I've not experienced this, but was blocked by Firefox from a Mozilla site... I thought that was funny.
        Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

This is a real problem!

Originally posted by Tall Timbers View Post
          For anyone experiencing this, has emptying your cache helped?

In Firefox, I've not experienced this, but was blocked by Firefox from a Mozilla site... I thought that was funny.
          I was using Chrome and it would not allow me to post without sending the "deceptive site" message. I emptied my cache and it still interfered. I tried about 10 times. This "message" will not allow you to post or respond that this site is OK. I am posting this message using Firefox.
          John 14:6
          Jesus answered, "I am the WAY and the TRUTH and the LIFE, no one comes to the Father except through Me."

Comment

Google doesn't like RR

Get a full page red warning about RR being a deceptive site when I use Google but not on Firefox.
            I'm going to delete Google from my phone
            The dogs are barking, someone is knocking on the door...

Please pray for Lindsey's salvation

Comment

Yes, I was experiencing the same thing last night! Made me SOOOOOOO mad!!! i could read, but couldn't post. Since i am older and not tech savvy, I had to wait til this morning to have my daughter take a look at it, and push the right button to restore my ability to post. How dare they interfere with my internet access........... I fear we will be seeing more of this as time goes on. I can't tell you how grateful I am to be able to post once more. I felt so cut off from y'all..........

Comment

I had the same problem the other day. I'm not tech savvy either, but for some reason I'm allowed to post now, but still getting a "deceptive site" warning in the box where I sign in.

UPDATE: I just tried logging in on FireFox and got the same warning box when I was signing in. This is what it said when I clicked on the "details" in the warning box:

"An error occurred during a connection to rr-bb.com. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length. Error code: SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
                Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem."

Since it's doing it on both Google Chrome and FireFox is there possibly a problem with the RR site??? When I used IE, I got no warning when I signed in.

Comment

Still getting "Deceptive Site!" screen. I have cleared the cache didn't seem to help much.

I am running UBUNTU Linux and Fire Fox, clearing the cache works till I reboot the computer then it is back again.
                  I rebooted the computer into Windows 7 and ran internet explorer & Fire Fox, both gave me the "Deceptive Site!" screen.

GOOGLE doesn't like us very much

Comment

No problems here.
                    Discernment is not knowing the difference between right and wrong. It is knowing the difference between right and almost right. - Charles H. Spurgeon

Comment

I use firefox but I stay permanently signed in here so I haven't seen this warning. I get some kind of warning down in the left hand corner when I go into RF but it doesn't block me.
                      sigpic

Comment

Warning about deceptive site ahead.... For moderators

Good morning,
                        I have ran into a problem that I didn't have before with trying to come to the site here.... I am using Internet Explorer to get on now and it is fine, but, when I try and use Google Chrome it won't allow me to access the site.

I'm wondering if anyone else is encountering this problem? The message I get is Deceptive Site Ahead Google Safe Browsing recently detected phishing on www.rr-bb.com. Phishing sites pretend to be other websites to trick you. This is only happening with Google Chrome, obviously as I was able to "Post" on here with Internet Explorer.

Just thought I would give a heads up, perhaps there is something on the site here, I don't know, I don't know much of anything when it comes to computer software.

Or, if anyone else has had any issues if they are using Google Chrome?

Comment

Yes........I am not able to replay to any threads without this red screen coming up to stop me. I have to bypass it each and every time and it is SO annoying!!!! I can't find out how to eliminate it.

Comment

I'm still not having any problem with accessing the RR-BB site. I've seen that warning page that doesn't let you go further a time or two with other sites. I sure don't know what you can do about it to get around it. Guess I'd try another browser and/or check all of my settings in my current browser.
                            Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

It's possible we've encountered Google's hate speech censors too. Or perhaps some disgruntled banned former member has reported us?
                              sigpic
                              Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

Working...
                              X