Announcement

Collapse

Time to Move to Rapture Forums

Brothers and Sisters,

Rapture Ready's Bulletin Board is no longer maintained. Members have been moving to Rapture Forum's Bulletin Board https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/ Apparently unrepairable bugs in our software after a needed upgrade led to the decision to close Rapture Ready and to encourage members to continue fellowship at Rapture Forums. You'll find an active and vibrant Bulletin Board at Rapture Forums. See you there!
See more
See less

Can't send PM's or access account profiles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't send PM's or access account profiles

Ok, now, this is weird.

I asked for help because I couldn't send or receive PM's and could not see anyone's profile,
    not even my own. TT fixed it this morning.

Now, the thread where I asked for help is gone, and I am locked out again.

Or am I hallucinating?

Update: this time I deleted the PM that may have begun all this trouble, just in case
    some part of the anti-spam algorithm looks at the most recent PM's sent, rather than
    looking only at the ones in transit.

PM privileges are governed by, and predicated upon, folks observing rules 14, 17 & 20.

For the sake of privacy and also considering rule 28 implications/possible violations, we do not discuss such violations on the open board.
    sigpic
    Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

Working...
    X