Why is page 2...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is page 2...

Why is page 2 as far as I can go? Thanks.

Page 2? Not sure what you're getting at.
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Originally posted by Tall Timbers View Post
      Page 2? Not sure what you're getting at.
      I'm thinking he likely means like, when you click on "Christian Chat" (section), for example, at the top right it says "Threads 1 to 20 of 2190" and "Page 1, 2, 3... 11... 51...101... Last"

... so they can only get to "Page 2" not anything further back, and wonders why.

I wouldn't know the answer to that, but I'm certain there is someone else who does!

Comment

There are no problems with the bulletin board's navigation features.....
        sigpic
        Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

I worked around that problem by typing in the last page number (30 or whatever) where it says page 1, and clicking on the dark forward arrow. It will take you to the page you typed in. If you want to go back, it will take you to page 29, not back to page 1.
          With many of the topics, I don't want to have to click through 30 pages one at a time, since I have followed many of the threads from the beginning.
          There may be another way to do it, but I couldn't figure out any thing else.

ETA: I have recently noticed that the page numbers are located at the bottom of the pages, which is more convenient than early in the process.
          Like on the previous version of the board, you can get directly to the last page...
          Last edited by Momma D; January 24th, 2018, 04:39 PM. Reason: New Discovery!
          sigpic
          I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken because He is right beside me. Ps. 16:8

Comment

Working...
          X