• Show
Clear All

???

What are spirders???

Comment

oops

meant spiders???

Comment

There is a whole thread about them somewhere...
        Isaiah 26:3 You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcie123 View Post
          meant spiders???
          Look at the beginning of this post.I did not know what they were either.It is a computer thing.

Comment

"Spider" BOTS logged in

Does anyone know what's up with all the spider bots that seem to be logged in to RRbb? When I first saw that I thought this computer I'm using had gone nuts!

Mary Brown

John 15:18-25

Revelation 4:1
            New International Version (1984)
            After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, "Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this."

Comment

Originally posted by mbrown1219 View Post
              Does anyone know what's up with all the spider bots that seem to be logged in to RRbb? When I first saw that I thought this computer I'm using had gone nuts!

With the cooler weather and the elections about over, you will see more spiders bots that will soon be weaving webs of turkey dressing, snowflakes, and fruitcakes.

Comment

Facebook even has some spiders.It does not say how many.

Comment

What does the spiders mean by someone's name of people online?

I have no idea what that means, can someone please explain. Thanks in advance. :-)
                  sigpic

Is Jesus your co-pilot? If so, then you better switch seats!

Comment

I was literally just about to start up a thread about this, thanks for already existing haha
                    "No temptation has seized you except what is common to man, and God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out, so that you can stand up under it"~1 Corinthians 10:13

Keep your eyes on the skies, for the Lord is coming!

Part of the RR CHEER SQUAD! :cheer :cheer
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sydney Spider View Post
                      This spider is viewing the board right now.
                      I can't believe I missed this!

They are all Sydney's cousins. Now we know whom to blame.
                      Don't panic! Just be Rapture Ready.

Joel 3:2

I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will put them on trial for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel, because they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.

Comment

Just found this thread and I may be over-reacting, but I had been watching a teeny spider strutting round my monitor all day. This calls for my mostest favourite smiley ever : :runhills
                        For Thou art my hope, Oh Lord God Psalm 71:5
                        Being confident of this very thing, that He who hath begun a good work in you, will perform it to the day of the Lord Philippians 1:6

MY TABLET CANNOT TYPE OR SPELL

Comment

Spiders?

Today on the site it says there are 26 members, 199 guests, and 94 spiders. What are spiders?

Thanks,
                          Raynbowz
                          For the truly faithful, no miracle is necessary.
                          For those who doubt, no miracle is sufficient.
                          --Nancy Gibbs

Comment

Originally posted by Raynbowz View Post
                            What are spiders?
                            They scavenge connections between, and data from, web pages. Its part of what makes the bigger search sites like Google work as well as they do.
                            The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.
                            Day to day pours forth speech, And night to night reveals knowledge.
                            (Psa 19:1b-2)

Comment

I get it, finally. They're called spiders because the web needs mending and must be forever expanding.

Comment

Eeeeeeekkkkk, spiders!!!!
                                This thread is old so I teleported over to the last page. I got curious and went to look, and there are a lot of spiders signed on (or whatever) right now!

Are we being watched........... this is creepy................are ya scared???????
                                I stand with Israel, now and forever.
                                Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

Comment

Working...
                                X