This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am confused

Why are my posts not showing up?I posted today on The Breaking News and I also posted a thread today on this messageboard asking why my previous post had been deleted.Am I going wacky or what

I don't know why your original thread was deleted, but when asking about "deleted posts" you are supposed to PM a Mod, per the rules.
    That's probably why the second was deleted.

Maybe your other thread was too explicit in details, or a blog?
    I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked.
    For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor;
    no good thing does He withhold from those whose walk is blameless.

Psalm 84:10-11

Comment

Originally posted by IMSAVED View Post
      Why are my posts not showing up?I posted today on The Breaking News and I also posted a thread today on this messageboard asking why my previous post had been deleted.Am I going wacky or what
      I looked it up and it's about someone killing 16 people

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
      Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
      Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Comment

[28] No posting threads about your personal infractions, deleted threads, or "why was my thread moved?" threads. All issues pertaining to board rules and clarifications will be discussed and handled by the Admin team. You may PM the Admin team if you disagree with any rules or infractions rather than posting protests and concerns... www.rr-bb.com/showthread.php?t=2
        "...earnestly contend for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints." Jude 1:3b

Jesus + something = nothing

Jesus + nothing = Everything

Comment

Originally posted by Jacinth View Post
          when asking about "deleted posts" you are supposed to PM a Mod, per the rules.
          That's probably why the second was deleted.
          ^^ This.

Comment

Working...
          X