Login Invalid/Redirect URL HELP!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login Invalid/Redirect URL HELP!

What's going on? I have been a member for several years and have never had trouble signing in. Now, when I try to sign in, I get the "Invalid/Redirect URL" message instead of the "welcome" one. Also, when I am able to sign in, I don't see the 'prayer requests' forum. Its as if I'm not a member. What's the deal?

I've been getting the same thing, too

Comment

Good to know I'm not the only one. Its soooo difficult logging in. I can't even send a message to the moderators ---- its closed off. Very strange.

Comment

kristine, it's happening to me also. I have to put my user name/password in a second time and then I'm logged in. Must be a problem with the server.

And FYI the contact button at the bottom has been disabled for as long as I can remember. Just PM an individual mod whenever you have a question or problem. That's what I do.

Comment

delete your RR cookie

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
          Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
          Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Comment

Thanks for your help!

Comment

No work for me. And I toss cookies regularly.
              It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wally View Post
                No work for me. And I toss cookies regularly.
                ok then delete your cache too, make this your bookmark to RR http://rr-bb.com/subscription.php

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
                Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
                Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Comment

Why do I have to log in twice?

Hi folks. Just wondering....when I first come to the site & try to log in, I get this message:

vBulletin Message

Invalid Redirect URL (http://www.rr-bb.com/)

Then when I try to log in the 2nd time, it works. Any suggesstions?

Thanks!
                  1 Thess 4:16-7 (KJV): For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, & with the trump of God: & the dead in Christ shall rise first.Then we which are alive & remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: & so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Comment

Originally posted by HisPLHRN View Post
                    Hi folks. Just wondering....when I first come to the site & try to log in, I get this message:

vBulletin Message

Thanks!
                    http://rr-bb.com/showthread.php?1656...08#post2129808
                    sigpic
                    Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

Ignore error message and just click on Forum, you will find you are already logged in. That works for me

Comment

After 1 1/2 hours of maxing out my login attempts, removing cookies, etc, I copied and pasted the URL shown, and got in!
                        Stayed in, too, after shutting down the site. It was worth every minute!
                        sigpic
                        I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken because He is right beside me. Ps. 16:8

Comment

Originally posted by HisPLHRN View Post

vBulletin Message

Thanks!
                          I think it is a bug in the vbulletin software. I think it was fixed with the recent upgrade.
                          Rapture Forums Ministries - Rapture Forums

Comment

I just got that same message, as I do everytime I log in, very annoying.
                            sigpic
                            I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. John 14:18

Comment

Originally posted by Sandee View Post
                              I just got that same message, as I do everytime I log in, very annoying.
                              Hmm, it quit doing it to me. Try the cache and cookies thingy.
                              Rapture Forums Ministries - Rapture Forums

Comment

Working...
                              X