Posting or INSERTING IMAGES question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting or INSERTING IMAGES question

Sorry, everyone. I am not a "techie" by any means! I can't (for the life of me) figure out how to insert images with the new upgrade. I recently got an IPad and was able to figure out how to insert pictures before RR upgraded last weekend. I was at my DD's this evening (she is a 25-year-old "whiz" with computers), and even SHE couldn't figure it out. So, thinking it must be an IPad issue, I am now typing this from our desktop at home. And, guess what? I STILL can't figure it out. When I attempt to enter the "URL" RR requests, I get this message "Invalid URL" from RR. And I don't know how to upload an image from my computer----this doesn't work, either.

Can someone please help this old gal? Pleeeeeeeeeze???
    Now when these things begin to take place, look up and raise your heads, because your redemption is drawing near Luke21:28

Cindy

sigpic

I tried using the insert picture icon in the post icon menu, using images from both my computer and the net - neither worked. I then tried using straight html code using an image from the net, again to no avail. A bigger brain than my pea-noggin is required, sorry I couldn't help.
    Attached Files

Comment

YUMMY....the cookie looks good

Comment

Originally posted by IMSAVED View Post
        YUMMY....the cookie looks good
        MMMMMM.... and so does the burger!!

This is EXACTLY the same problem I'm having, carrie! I tried both methods and got the same thing..... no results. Bummer! But many thanks for trying!!

Attention all smarty-pants techies! HELP!!! I wanna be able to post pictures!
        Now when these things begin to take place, look up and raise your heads, because your redemption is drawing near Luke21:28

Cindy

sigpic

Comment

Mods,

And while you're at it could you please show us how to embed videos as well??? Thank you..hhahahahhaha

I tried one earlier and failed miserably.

Scott
          The Road To New Jerusalem

Comment

I'm trying a couple with this post......

bumble.jpg

images..jpg

....apparently it works as a link, we'll need Chris to look into this issue.
            Don't panic! Just be Rapture Ready.

Joel 3:2

I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will put them on trial for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel, because they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.

Comment

Originally posted by HeIsEnough View Post
              I'm trying a couple with this post......

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3521[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3519[/ATTACH]

....apparently it works as a link, we'll need Chris to look into this issue.
              HeIsEnough! I love you BEST today!! THANK YOU!! Now take a deep breath and relax, Little Bug. Be patient, be patient....

Cindy

sigpic

Comment

I have never been able to post pictures on this messageboard.I just do not know how to post pictures....period.I am tech.challenged.

Comment

Originally posted by IMSAVED View Post
                  I have never been able to post pictures on this messageboard.I just do not know how to post pictures....period.I am tech.challenged.
                  Awww. I guess at this point I consider myself "semi-tech challenged." What it takes, dear, is practice, practice, practice....

Cindy

sigpic

Comment

HA!!!!!! It Works!!!!

You need to use BBcode to insert an image from the internet (hopefully from your own url, common internet courtesy, I know you know this already)

BBcode for inserting images Exchange my parenthesis { pair with the [ pair thingies in the following: {IMG}http://www.whateverimage.com{/IMG}
                    also note that the ending bracket thingy has a slash / {/IMG} to close the command.

Comment

It worked?? IT WORKED!! Now let's see if I can remember...

Cindy

sigpic

Comment

Let's try this again....

Cindy

sigpic

Comment

Where do yall find all those beautiful pictures???
                          John 1:29 Behold the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world

Revelation22:17 Both the Spirit and the bride say, "Come!"

Comment

Originally posted by JoyJoyJoy View Post
                            Where do yall find all those beautiful pictures???
                            Hey, Joy! I just googled "Jesus" and went into Google's "images" section. I'll try others like, Jesus with a lamb and lion, etc.

Cindy

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Little Bug View Post
                              Sorry, everyone. I am not a "techie" by any means! I can't (for the life of me) figure out how to insert images with the new upgrade. I recently got an IPad and was able to figure out how to insert pictures before RR upgraded last weekend. I was at my DD's this evening (she is a 25-year-old "whiz" with computers), and even SHE couldn't figure it out. So, thinking it must be an IPad issue, I am now typing this from our desktop at home. And, guess what? I STILL can't figure it out. When I attempt to enter the "URL" RR requests, I get this message "Invalid URL" from RR. And I don't know how to upload an image from my computer----this doesn't work, either.

Can someone please help this old gal? Pleeeeeeeeeze???
                              get a free picture account like photobucket and use the tree image to post

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
                              Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
                              Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Comment

Working...
                              X