This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought the Michael Jackson threads were supposed to be closed:

Yet there is one that still has new posts (as recently as just a few hours ago). Yet each time I try, it tells me it's closed. Is it closed for some, and not for others?

Why is that?
    My Rapture/Left Behind Message

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast.

Every time someone starts a new thread about "he who must not be named" it gets merged with the locked thread.

Comment

Originally posted by lyngraphics View Post
      Every time someone starts a new thread about "he who must not be named" it gets merged with the locked thread.
      Ahh, ok. I wondered what was up. Thanks, that makes sense to me, now.
      My Rapture/Left Behind Message

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast.

Comment

just teasing, i have no lockwand powers......

Comment

The threads about the gloved pervert should not only be locked but they should be deleted. Way too much attention is being paid to a person who is a suspected child molester, among other perversions, in the mainstream media already, we don't need to add to it here on a christian site.

Comment

Originally posted by icebear View Post
            just teasing, i have no lockwand powers......

Comment

http://www.rr-bb.com/showthread.php?t=100141
              "...earnestly contend for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints." Jude 1:3b

Jesus + something = nothing

Jesus + nothing = Everything

Comment

Working...
              X