Response I Get When Trying to Post New Topic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Response I Get When Trying to Post New Topic

It happens from time to time and 2nd time in 2 days just now: "Invalid Server Response". When I go check my new topic did get posted.

Same here, a while back whenever I get any error message I just refresh my browser, if I was posting it turns out ok. There are certain threads with posting issues and they are the ones that show 0 responses, but in reality there are posters leaving messages, just some bugs.
    John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Fatherís hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

I don't think it'll get any better so long as the site remains on this platform. I suspect that the folks who are in a position to cleans things up and make it all work after the upgrade don't have the expertise to do so... otherwise we'd probably be mostly error free by now. With that particular error I usually find that the post actually got posted, but not always...
      Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Yes, I'm having the same issue. It accepted my post in spite of the error, but when I tried to edit the post to add a thought it wouldn't accept the edit.
        --------Eric H. Bowen

sigpic 16 inch Armor Piercing: When you care enough to send the very, very, best!

Comment

Today I started to get the error message again, bur only in some threads.
          sigpic

Comment

I'm getting that error today. I've been trying to start a new thread in "Anything Goes" but the Board won't let me...
            Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Working...
            X