Announcement

Collapse

Time to Move to Rapture Forums

Brothers and Sisters,

Rapture Ready's Bulletin Board is no longer maintained. Members have been moving to Rapture Forum's Bulletin Board https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/ Apparently unrepairable bugs in our software after a needed upgrade led to the decision to close Rapture Ready and to encourage members to continue fellowship at Rapture Forums. You'll find an active and vibrant Bulletin Board at Rapture Forums. See you there!
See more
See less

Where is the 'like' option

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the 'like' option

I saw likes on some of the posts, but can't actually find the like option...what am I missing?
    sigpic
    I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken because He is right beside me. Ps. 16:8

The new board software is still somewhat buggy.
    sigpic
    Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

Thanks...I was just wondering if it was hiding out somewhere :}
      sigpic
      I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken because He is right beside me. Ps. 16:8

Comment

Yes, so many times I want to let someone know I liked their post without actually posting.
        sigpic

Comment

I can't see a like button either.
          "without Jesus my life on earth would be like listening to a neverending Fleetwood Mac song" BB

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I have never seen a like button.

Comment

Working...
              X