New Website

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Website

Maybe it's just me, but I'm finding this new stuff difficult to navigate. I am still getting "this is an invalid URL" when I come to the site. There is nothing telling me that I've reached the end of the new posts like there used to be. Also, the tabs for blogs & articles are empty. Am I missing something?

I get the same notice about this is an invalid URL---the first time I got it I was really confused---I thought the site was not working---I just ignore it now (but for new folks probably very confusing) as when I try to go elsewhere everything works---but I have not tried to look at the blogs and articles..been too busy taking care of sick people in and out of hospitals!!!

Comment

Yep, I get that too.

I'm still struggling with the change.

Comment

The growing pains hopefully will not last much longer folks. Many features and settings and functionality buttons are being restored - but it's a process. Hopefully the bumps will smooth out soon and before we realize it, this new interface will feel as comfortable as a cozy couch.

The best advice I can give is to simply try using the buttons (tabs) that appear on every page and see what it is they do when activated. Not what you expected? Just go back one step...And so on until you're comfortable.

sigpic
        Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

Working...
        X