How Can You Make More Topics Appear on a Page

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Can You Make More Topics Appear on a Page

I thought I saw somewhere how to change the number of topics that appear on a page. If I really did see it, I can't find it
    Not very many are showing up at this point...I would like to see more.
    sigpic
    I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken because He is right beside me. Ps. 16:8

user settings, account, then under conversation detail settings you can choose from 5-40 posts per page.
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Thanks for the help, but I'm still getting 10 posts per page as well as 10 topics in the sub-forums.. Do I need to reboot my computer for the change to take place?
      I have not had any luck wit a single customization I have tried to make...
      sigpic
      I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken because He is right beside me. Ps. 16:8

Comment

Hmmm, I'll try to change my posts per page setting and see what happens for me...

1 minute later:

Mine was set to 20 posts per page. I changed it to 40, then I went down to the bottom right hand side of the page and clicked on "save". Do you have the save button in your settings and did you press it to save your changes? It would be easy to miss.

Now I have 40 posts per page. At the top it says 1 of 19 but when I scanned down the page 40 posts had loaded.

If you missed that save button give it another try and then let me know. I'm learning, post upgrade, that we don't necessarily all see the same thing or have access to the same buttons... Seems like there are plenty of bugs in this version..
        Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

I realized I didn't check the posts within a topic..once I did that, forty posts appeared!
          Sorry, but thank you so much for your help.
          This is taking some time to get used to, especially changing the background color...the white is just too bright for me.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X