New look

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New look

I must say I really dislike the new look of the forums. The previous look was much better and easier to use.

I'm finding that it's changing every time I log-in for the better.
    I do like that it's mobile friendly! No more zooming in to read posts.

Comment

Well, I disagree.

Comment

The new look is easier on my eyes. It will take some getting used to for sure and I think there may be some bugs that need to get worked out of the system.
        Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

So happy to be able to reach the site on my pc!!
          My only problem so far is that I can't achieve the 'skin' changes that were on the old board. I tried using 'customize my style' but any changes I make are not showing up.
          The white background is hard on my eyes. Hopefully that will change as the improvements continue.
          Thanks to everyone for getting this fixed
          sigpic
          I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken because He is right beside me. Ps. 16:8

Comment

I think the negative for me would be that the other site listed everyone's latest posts on threads and I could scroll through it but I can't do that now. The closest thing I've found is to hit "latest activity" but then it only shows the original post in the thread.
            Does anyone know how I can change it without having to click on the thread in order to see the latest post by a member?

I hope that makes sense.

Comment

eta: I'm now using the laptop and still not able to see the latest activity listed...only the OP. Also don't see the "like" button but I don't care too much about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Koalie View Post
                I think the negative for me would be that the other site listed everyone's latest posts on threads and I could scroll through it but I can't do that now. The closest thing I've found is to hit "latest activity" but then it only shows the original post in the thread.
                Does anyone know how I can change it without having to click on the thread in order to see the latest post by a member?

I hope that makes sense.
                You can go straight to the latest post by clicking on the double arrows in the little blue box at the right of the sub-forum page, instead of clicking on the listed topic.
                sigpic Hey, Dad......ARE WE THERE YET?

Comment

Originally posted by Sydney Spider View Post

You can go straight to the latest post by clicking on the double arrows in the little blue box at the right of the sub-forum page, instead of clicking on the listed topic.
                  I can't find the double arrows, the little blue box, OR the sub- forum page...lol Can you come out to Idaho and help me out. :-p

Comment

Where are the names of the staff such as administrators and mods? I found my friend list.

Last edited by LightOfMyLife; December 17th, 2017, 01:02 AM.
                    sigpic John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Love RR Family, Janice

Comment

I can't find the double arrows, the little blue box, OR the sub- forum page...lol Can you come out to Idaho and help me out. :-p
                      Oh, sorry that didn't help....maybe it's because of the device you're using. I'm on a PC....I haven't tried it on my phone or tablet yet.
                      sigpic Hey, Dad......ARE WE THERE YET?

Comment

Can I change the background color? This one kinda hurts my eyes.
                        Everlasting, Your light will shine when all else fades
                        Never ending, Your glory goes beyond all fame
                        In my heart, in my soul, Lord I give you control
                        Consume me from the inside out Lord
                        Let justice and praise become my embrace
                        To love You from the inside out

And the cry of my heart is to bring You praise
                        From the inside out Lord, my soul cries out...

Comment

I am having the same issues...so much I cannot find or is different...but glad that we are here...

Comment

Originally posted by Sydney Spider View Post

Oh, sorry that didn't help....maybe it's because of the device you're using. I'm on a PC....I haven't tried it on my phone or tablet yet.
                            I played around using the PC on Friday and still couldn't figure out how to see only the latest posts. I'm starting to miss the old forum and how easy it was to use.
                            I'm hoping this will update and change in the near future.
                            Thanks though!

Comment

Koalie, when I come on RR, I see a page that offers New Topics. One the left side, just under the headline Rapture Ready Discussion Forums, down to the left, there are three horizontal lines. Click on that, and New Topics is one of the Menu choices.
                              sigpic
                              -Lynn

Comment

Working...
                              X