This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post count

Umm, Mods, Theres somthing wrong with my post count. It should be close to 360, not 27. Funny joke guys, can I have my posts back?

Originally posted by MezzerClaw View Post
    Umm, Mods, Theres somthing wrong with my post count. It should be close to 360, not 27. Funny joke guys, can I have my posts back?

Sorry - no.

Board cleaning happens from time to time. Everyone can be affected - some more than others.
    sigpic
    Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

but, it was my posts/repiles that were stolen Did this happen with everyone or just me?
      not to complain, but my posts!!

Comment

sometimes the smilies just walk off

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
        Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
        Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Comment

Refer to the answer above.
          sigpic

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

So sorry for your loss..

Comment

I got 20-30 more posts!

Comment

so what does this mean? were 330 of your posts just smilies, and they got deleted?
                I am sooooooo confused.

Comment

Because of the enormous bandwidth usage and the resulting slow downs associated with high traffic, sometimes cleaning the boards is necessary to insure that the site runs smoothly for everyone. What that means is sometimes post counts take a hit. Enough said.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X