Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

Question about Post Count

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Post Count

My post count is down again! I was over a thousand! And now I'm back down to under. How can I take it? What's a gal to do??? I'm heartbroken I tell ya! Oops, wrong icon.

Ah ha! I was wondering if I was just imagining that my post count looked different. I thought I was going bonkers over here...

Comment

Do we get cookies or chocolate when we hit certain post counts? PLEASE?
      The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh:

Psalms 2:2-4a

Comment

Icebear probably took them.

Comment

no, i lost a cool grand myself, and then some.... i just noticed

Comment

I was emailed some brownies for finally having over 30 posts, but then I had to send them back

Comment

Hey, I just tried to post to offer y'all some chocolate, but it disappeared!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icebear View Post
                no, i lost a cool grand myself, and then some.... i just noticed
                Yeah, but you had so much that you could probably afford to give those who don't have as much some of yours.

Comment

lemme see...

hmmm,... I think I'm down a couple hundred at least I thought this morning I had about 1800 oh well.

Originally posted by faithandgrace View Post
                  Ah ha! I was wondering if I was just imagining that my post count looked different. I thought I was going bonkers over here...
                  We shall go together....bonkers that is!

Comment

I've got to post here just to see my total numbers...

I think Icebear lost about as many as I'm left with... Somebody must be proudly displaying 30 some thousand posts or so... When you find that person, you'll know who to blame.
                    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

My posts have been shred by about 500.

How can this be.......I only post very, very, very important words.

Would someone delete the words of Shakespeare??

Why, why, why oh why????
                      Sean: Not Perfect......Just Forgiven.

Rapture Ready- Abandon despair all ye who enter here.

Comment

To think I was planning to start a thread on reaching 5000 posts...I had lined up all the smileys I was gonna use! 1200 posts gone, gone overnight!

Comment

Yeah, I was way over 3,000 at one point

Comment

I was just a few away from 3300. Oh the inhumanity of it all.

Well, at least I still have my hot flashes.

Pray without ceasing. 1 Thessalonians 5:17

A closed mouth gathers no feet. Unknown

Inside there's a thin woman trying to get out.
                            I'm keeping her sedated with chocolate

Comment

I noticed I'd been losing one at a time but didn't think it was a big deal at the time. Now I see its affecting others! Let's revolt !!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X