No announcement yet.

Gender icon.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3rdDay, I have the same issue. What causes it is that they didn't put the gender icons in the images folder for all the themes. I'm not sure who to ask about fixing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Third Day View Post
      All I see for everyone here is the wording Male or Female by their avatars. I do not see any icons.
      By the way, I have the Catlover theme, and one thing I wanted to mention about that is the brown background is so dark that I can barely read the date and time above each post. Any remedy for that?

Try going to some other web site, and then delete your history, temporary Internet files including offline content, and cookies. If you go back to RR after that, you should see the icons.
      Praise Warrior
      Psa 150:6 Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD.

Comment

It's because of the theme, not the browser. I tried different browsers and the only cause is that these icons are not also in the image folders for anything but the default theme.

Comment

test for icon....

Comment

Comment

Hey, thanks to whoever added the images to the non-default themes!

Comment

Testing...
                sigpic
                My Road Map to Peace...

Comment

testing here too.it does not show up on mine,at least from where i am viewing it
                  In God I Trust

Comment

i don't see it yet either....

Comment

Originally posted by icebear View Post
                      i don't see it yet either....
                      i can see it now Icebear.mine finally showed up too.
                      In God I Trust

Comment

Originally posted by saved by Grace View Post
                        testing here too.it does not show up on mine,at least from where i am viewing it
                        It's a boy!!!
                        The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh:

Psalms 2:2-4a

Comment

yep, its all working now!

Comment

Originally posted by SaberTruth View Post
                            Hey, thanks to whoever added the images to the non-default themes!
                            That would be Chris.

Comment

it makes it harder to sneak into the men's forum undetected

Comment

YAY!

I finally know it's Christopher and not Christine!

You know, there is just no easy way to ask someone that.

"Hello,

I'm PMing you because I have no idea if you are male or female and, though it doesn't really matter, I just want to know."

At least I THINK I didn't know.... my memory is getting so bad lately, who KNOWS what I know anymore. I don't know....

(Valerie wanders off, muttering again....)

Comment

Working...
                                X