I learned!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I learned!!!

Ok....Ive always been a random/hyper person but since coming the small Bible college....its really come out in my personality...i dont maybe something has to do with always being around other people?

Anways....this the random fact/quote/law...whatever it can be anything...stupid, silly, weird....ok you get the point.

hmmmm.....i have a ton of these.....

A fly hums in the key of F

A pig can get sun burned

Theres a state in which you cannot carry an ice cream cone in your pocket

In Tenn its illegal to shoot whales from our car

In another state its illegal to hunt from the back of a griaffe

How fun!!

Wolves are capable of covering over 100 miles in a single day.

Comment

Dolphins "sleep" 1/2 of their brain at a time, and sharks never stop swimming.
      For the truly faithful, no miracle is necessary.
      For those who doubt, no miracle is sufficient.
      --Nancy Gibbs

Comment

Donald Duck comics were banned in Finland because he doesn't wear pants.

But here's the thing - Carl Barks drew Donald with swimming trunks whenever he drew him swimming.

Comment

It's illegal to drink beer out of a bucket while you're sitting on a curb in St. Louis!
          Discernment is not knowing the difference between right and wrong. It is knowing the difference between right and almost right. - Charles H. Spurgeon

Comment

These are from dumblaws.com South Dakota.

No horses are allowed into Fountain Inn unless they are wearing pants.

It is illegal to lie down and fall asleep in a cheese factory.

Movies that show police officers being struck, beaten, or treated in an offensive manner are forbidden.

Comment

Here is a law for Houston:

Beer may not be purchased after midnight on a Sunday, but it may be purchased on Monday.

Comment

i got a couple from dumblaws.com for my state of Virginia. These are a hoot!!

No one may wash a mule on the sidewalk.

Spitting on a seagull is not tolerated.

It is illegal to flip a coin in a restaurant to determine who will pay for coffee.

It is legal for a man to beat his wife on the courthouse steps so long as it is before 8:00 pm.

and my personal favorite: It is illegal for a woman to drive a car up Main Street unless her husband is walking in front of the car waving a red flag.

Comment

Lets see, From GA...

"Persons under the age of 16 may not play pinball after 11:00 PM."

"Against the law to tie a giraffe to a telephone pole or street lamp."

"It is illegal for a chicken to cross the road."

"No spitting on the sidewalk is permitted after dark." HAHAAHA

Comment

Originally posted by Surafel View Post
                    Lets see, From GA...

"Persons under the age of 16 may not play pinball after 11:00 PM."

"Against the law to tie a giraffe to a telephone pole or street lamp."

"It is illegal for a chicken to cross the road."

"No spitting on the sidewalk is permitted after dark." HAHAAHA
                    Clearly discriminatory against people who tell bad jokes...

Discernment is not knowing the difference between right and wrong. It is knowing the difference between right and almost right. - Charles H. Spurgeon

Comment

Bulls run faster uphill than downhill.

No really, it's not bull! It's true!

Comment

Bears cannot run down hills because their front legs are shorter than their rear legs, and they will fall.

Comment

In the state of Colorado, a pet cat, if loose, must have a tail-light

Comment

Working...
                          X