Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

When you're thirsty, you reach for...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you're thirsty, you reach for...

When you're really thirsty and you need something to give you some relief, what is your preference of beverage (other than "whatever I find first," of course!)?
    "Cola"-flavored pop (Pepsi, Coke, Dr. Pepper, etc.)
    20.75%
    Some other flavor of pop
    7.55%
    Iced Tea
    11.32%
    Water
    54.72%
    Sports drink (Gatorade, Powerade, etc.)
    1.89%
    Fruit Juice (the REAL stuff)
    3.77%
    Fruit Drink (Cherry Drink, Grape Drink, etc.)
    0.00%

Water, I have found, is the only liquid that quenches my thirst. Used to, I would prefer a coke or some fizzy drink over water, until I discovered that it actually makes me more dehydrated and less satisfied. Leaving me with an uncomfortable, full feeling after consuming a large amount trying to satisfy my thirst. But, that's just me.

Comment

I picked iced tea. I would have said water but it taste NASTY straight from the tap where I live. I like my tea unsweetened.

Comment

our tap water is still bearable, so i drink that. i love sparkling water too, not sweetened just 'essenced' with citrus or something.

Comment

Originally posted by icebear View Post
          our tap water is still bearable, so i drink that. i love sparkling water too, not sweetened just 'essenced' with citrus or something.
          *bear*able . . .

Hmm, I don't know if I remember how water tastes. I pretty much only drink coffee . . . I should probably not do that.

Comment

Perrier or Arrowhead sparkling lime.

Light beer is great on hot days too.

Comment

diet decaf pepsi
              Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Tangerine Diet Rite's

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa in OK View Post
                  *bear*able . . .

Hmm, I don't know if I remember how water tastes. I pretty much only drink coffee . . . I should probably not do that.
                  Coffee is my tipple too.

Discernment is not knowing the difference between right and wrong. It is knowing the difference between right and almost right. - Charles H. Spurgeon

Comment

orange juice
                    Jesus,Love of my life,Savior and keeper of my soul!

Comment

water/grapejuice ,they didnt have a multi choice so i chose water

Comment

I reach for Diet Coke. I know I need to drink water but Just seems so easy to pop a top on a Coke

Comment

Water, I hate to drink anything with empty calories, I prefer to save them for something more substantial, like a big juicy med-rare steak! YUM!

Comment

Working...
                          X