• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tiger Lily View Post
    Welcome back, Sean!

Thanks, Sis' !
    Sean: Not Perfect......Just Forgiven.

Rapture Ready- Abandon despair all ye who enter here.

Comment

Originally posted by RapturiteSean View Post
      I think at least 18. That is because I am the 18th of 22 children.
      All couples should want at least 18 to have one the likes o' ye.
      "...earnestly contend for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints." Jude 1:3b

Jesus + something = nothing

Jesus + nothing = Everything

Comment

Originally posted by iSong6:3 View Post
        You are so intelligent!

My parents sure took a lot of shots to get it right!
        Sean: Not Perfect......Just Forgiven.

Rapture Ready- Abandon despair all ye who enter here.

Comment

Originally posted by RapturiteSean View Post
          You are so intelligent!

My parents sure took a lot of shots to get it right!
          "...earnestly contend for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints." Jude 1:3b

Comment

18?

Comment

Originally posted by IMSAVED View Post
              18?
              Yes, ma'am, whatever it takes.

Comment

Yes, ma'am, whatever it takes.
                That sounds like an Amish issue.

Comment

Nine or more???????? Not to offend but that's more than a handful!
                  The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all. Amen. (Revelation 22:21) ESV

Dispatcher from the new teenage generation

Comment

Originally posted by dleader View Post
                    These days I have to vote none. This is such a messed up world. It was a blessing in disguise when God wouldn't let us have kids it was hard to realize at the time however. I tip my hat to those of you who are doing it in these perilous days.
                    Yes!!! I am infertile. Three years between two miscarriages. So greatful because I see my dear friends go through so much because they are Christian parents in an incompatible world. I can serve and help them as much as possible, but I am glad its just me, hubby, and the fur babies.

Allmy babies are in heaven. I never have to worry about their salvation; being in danger etc. God has a good daycare!!!
                    How long, O Lord?

Comment

yes, but if you can manage it... what a blessing

Comment

Originally posted by onehappymeg View Post
                        Yes!!! I am infertile. Three years between two miscarriages. So greatful because I see my dear friends go through so much because they are Christian parents in an incompatible world. I can serve and help them as much as possible, but I am glad its just me, hubby, and the fur babies.

Allmy babies are in heaven. I never have to worry about their salvation; being in danger etc. God has a good daycare!!!
                        understood.

Comment

Originally posted by dleader View Post
                          These days I have to vote none. This is such a messed up world. It was a blessing in disguise when God wouldn't let us have kids it was hard to realize at the time however. I tip my hat to those of you who are doing it in these perilous days.
                          I don't understand this mentality. There have been far worse times in history to have children and raise them God-fearing. Think about Jacob with his twelve (then +1 with Benjamin) when the world was an outlaws paradise. What about during the Middle Ages in Europe where most children died in either infancy or before reaching puberty? Sure the world is a bad place, but it's been worse. This is exactly why Western Civilization is dying--folks won't have kids. It's a shame really.
                          John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die.

Romans 10:9 If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Comment

Originally posted by Florian9 View Post
                            I don't understand this mentality. There have been far worse times in history to have children and raise them God-fearing. Think about Jacob with his twelve (then +1 with Benjamin) when the world was an outlaws paradise. What about during the Middle Ages in Europe where most children died in either infancy or before reaching puberty? Sure the world is a bad place, but it's been worse. This is exactly why Western Civilization is dying--folks won't have kids. It's a shame really.
                            It's not a question of won't, it's a question of can't.

I am one of nine, and I have always wanted ten kids. But that's not going to happen unless God makes it happen. It's a perfectly reasonable mentality if you are unable to have kids. I will be so happy to welcome a baby and more and have my blessing of a husband finally know the joys of fatherhood. But the hour is late, and the Lord has His reasons. No matter what, I follow Jesus.
                            How long, O Lord?

Comment

I said 3 because I have 3
                              I stand with Israel, now and forever.
                              Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

Comment

I had five so that is the perfect number. I also lost some through miscarriage, possible 5 so whatever you end up with si the perfect number from God's point of view.
                                BelovedChild

Comment

Working...
                                X