Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

How would you rate your marriage?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would you rate your marriage?

If you are married, how would you rate your marriage?
    Wonderful!
    51.72%
    Good!
    24.14%
    Fair
    6.90%
    Bad
    6.90%
    Horrible
    10.34%

9.5 out of 10

Comment

Mine is a WIP. You'll have to wait to score it.
      It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”
      sigpic

Comment

What marriage?I am so in love with being single.

Comment

It depends on what day you ask.

" I have had an increasing burden to engage in some down and dirty, street evangelism." March 6, 2010

Isaiah 6:8 I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “ Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?”

Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”

Matthew 22:9 NIV
          'So go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find.’

I'm praying for you daily!
          I get my Bibles here

Comment

Pretty horrible right now, but I'm looking forward to what God is going to do
            For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 1 Cor 1:18

Comment

Originally posted by Jlutz View Post
              I'm so sorry...still praying for you & your situation...
              sigpic“My Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.” (John 6:40)

BTW, my son is a junior in high school!

Comment

I would say a 9.9!
                sigpic“My Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.” (John 6:40)

BTW, my son is a junior in high school!

Comment

Originally posted by Mommytoa3rdgradeboy View Post
                  I'm so sorry...still praying for you & your situation...
                  Thank you

I know He can make all things new
                  For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 1 Cor 1:18

Comment

Originally posted by Jlutz View Post
                    He can do wonders for your marriage! I've been married 13 years, and have had three good ones... the first two and this last one. the ten years in between were beyond awful. it took me a decade to learn how to leave my husband in God's hands and get out of His way so He could heal things... and now, i'd rate my marriage as nearly perfect!

Comment

I go with wonderful. The Lord put us together, its been a wild ride, but its been perfect.
                      Don't panic! Just be Rapture Ready.

Joel 3:2

I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will put them on trial for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel, because they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.

Comment

Have been married to a lovely man for almost 42 years and I think we are *normal* but I have to agree with Wally and Heather, we're a work in progress and it does depend on what day you ask

Comment

Originally posted by goodboy View Post
                          If you are married, how would you rate your marriage?
                          I would rate my marriage a 9.7 out of 10. Eric is my best friend and perfect companion. On July 1st we'll celebrate 17 years of marriage. We've certainly had our ups and downs and have both been tempted to give up, but I'm so glad we didn't! 3 years ago the Lord renewed our marriage and helped us though some difficulties. We came out of it head over heels in love! It took us 14 years to get there, and I only love him more each day.

Comment

I am married to a wonderful man, but he is not a believer. He is very loving, generous, and takes wonderful care of me. I have been praying for him for years, and I do believe the Lord is going to bring him into His kingdom one of these days. I just have to be patient. I mean.... if I don't pray for him, who will?

I shared this will a lovely woman (in her late 80s) at church one day. She told me,
                            "Honey, you just keep praying for him. My husband would get angry because I was a church goer. But I kept praying for him. He finally got a case of dementia, and had to go into a care facility. One day, I went to visit him, and he said God had spoken to him. He knew that Jesus was Lord, and accepted him into his life. Shortly after that, his dementia returned. NEVER give up! Keep praying."

I have always remembered what that lovely woman told me. And I keep praying. We never know how or when our Lord is going to work.
                            a Monarchist awaiting
                            "The Return of the King"

Comment

Working...
                            X