Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

Would you push the button?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shannon9602 View Post
    At this point.... YES!!!!!!!
    Iím with you Ė I want to press the rapture button NOW! Not only am I tired of waking up to a gloomy, evil world but it looks like Iím going to have to shovel 12 - 18" of snow, snow, snow!
    Til we meet in Beulah Land!

"Only one life 'twill soon be past, only what's done for Christ will last"

Comment

It's just as well there isn't a button because I wouldn't have been able to resist pushing it long ago, so we would already be in Heaven now (sigh!!) and that obviously isn't God's timing and divine plan.
      sigpic Hey, Dad......ARE WE THERE YET?

Comment

I said "no", not because I don't want it to happen, but because there are people who are very near and dear to me, and I am praying for their salvation! The rapture will be wonderful, but how glorious to be there with EVERYONE we love!
        a Monarchist awaiting
        "The Return of the King"

Comment

Originally posted by maranatha14 View Post
          ...and I am praying for their salvation!
          I expect that is God's reason for not pushing the button yet...
          The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.
          Day to day pours forth speech, And night to night reveals knowledge.
          (Psa 19:1b-2)

Comment

Depends

There are times when I am close to seeing a loved one accept Christ that I am glad He has not come yet, and there are times when all seems right with my little world and I long to go Home. Even though I look for Him eagerly at times, I have to admit there are times when I would be ashamed at His coming.
            There have been times of crisis in my life when I would have hit the button in a heartbeat. I am glad I do not chose...I just need to be doing His will and praying for the lost and witnessing as best as I can.

Comment

I can't wait to leave this corrupt world and be with Jesus. He is the love of my life.

I voted yes and for this reason. I know God's timing is perfect. If I pressed that button and we were raptured we would have been raptured within a nanosecond anyway.

If God was not ready to send Jesus for us, if the timing was not perfect, I know that when I pushed that button it would *short curcuit* to keep us here longer.

So yepper, I would push. I would push hard. Enough of the birth pangs that are coming fast and furious. I am ready to push.
              sigpic

Is Jesus your co-pilot? If so, then you better switch seats!

Comment

Please Push the Button!!!

OK, so I am 60 years old and just got laid off of a job I have been doing for over 16 years.
                Will someone push that button already!!!!!

Comment

The Button

I would not push that button. Although I am ready for the rapture many are not ready. Only God knows those who will be saved before we are taken out.

Comment

Push a button and, before the button re-engages, you are in Heaven?

Count me as a yes vote!

And, I'm assuming God tells me that I can push it at anytime I want to. LOL

Comment

It is not my choice to make.

Comment

Would somebody please go ahead and push the darn button already!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X