Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

Who would you vote for?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frodo82801 View Post
    This isn't a word game????? It's political.

I suspect there are some mods rubbing their chins in annoyance.
    Methinks it's because of George Bush being in the mix. Just a possibility.

(rubbing chin...but not annoyed)

Comment

Originally posted by Tio-Peregrino View Post
      I'm voting for eggplant, too. It really doesn't taste half-bad...it all has to do with how it's prepared. I don't want to imagine how Obama tastes anyway...

Like chicken?

There are a number of insinuations in that. I'll leave it alone.

The of the fictitious race including Bush is to make a very important point. Bush's poll number may be low, but he shines compared to the choices we face. It also shows that McCain has come nowhere near sewing up the conservative base.

I suspect that the Obama followers may be a bit shy because we tend to jump on their reasons for following him.

The sad part is that Obama is like the Pied Piper. He will take us over the cliff.

Comment

I had to do it... this picture is just sitting in my Photobucket album

Comment

Help looking for a computer genius!!

would you up-date this poll so we
          all can vote?

Please and thank you!

Comment

Working...
          X