How old are you?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bubbeto4 View Post
    I'm 63...when I passed a mirror the other day I really wondered who was looking back at me! I thought I look like my aunt!
    For a while now I've looked like my granny.... ugh! It is best to love your granny's appearance I suppose.
    Mary Brown

John 15:18-25

Revelation 4:1
    New International Version (1984)
    After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, "Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this."

Comment

mbrown1219
      For a while now I've looked like my granny.... ugh! It is best to love your granny's appearance I suppose.
      Grannys are great Mary, and I'm sure you look great too! My grandmothers looked pretty old though at an age even younger than I am now... Maybe due to the Depression. But they were beautiful people.! They didn't color their hair (not that its bad if one doesn't-I don't have nice gray hair, just blah), wore housecoats and never wore jeans or slacks, and barely wore lipstick. I just hope if Jesus tarries my grandchildren will love me as much as I loved mine-even as I get older looking (which is happening right quick)! I truly didn't even notice my grandmas getting older when I was kid, but kids notice "looks" so much more now-I'm not happy about this emphasis we have now on looks.
      LynnE

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: May they prosper who love you! Ps 122:6

Comment

Originally posted by clemson View Post
        Thank you poppycat
        Penguin, the teenagers will unite and take over!!! Just kidding.....
        Yeah, we'll play our rock-and-roll and read comics and play on everyone's lawns!

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger Lily View Post
          Thought it might be fun to get an idea of the ages of frequent RR posters.

This is a private poll.
          I turned 36 on the 7th of this month. Some days my body feels a lot older though...
          I totally look forward to my new body in Heaven!

Comment

Originally posted by Koalie View Post
            I turned 36 on the 7th of this month. Some days my body feels a lot older though...
            I totally look forward to my new body in Heaven!
            Ha, youngster! We'll know if people start making Prince references (the pop icon, not the REAL King!)
            I'm almost 50. Old enough to appreciate the "battle wounds" from my babies and life in general, but young enough I know I really have no room to complain too much. Will look forward to no more scales (for weight) and hoping God blesses me with a voice worthy to sing to Him because in this life I have to do it softly to spare others around me the pain
            Toots

Comment

Working...
            X