How old are you?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bet it answered your question, huh?

BTW, just a reminder for all my fellow old-timers. Tomorrow is April Fool's Day. Be on your toes so all those young whippersnappers around you don't trick you into looking foolish!

In fact, that bears repeating. Maybe I should start a thread.

Thank you, Mary Rae, for your lovely picture!

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6:19-21
    ______

Comment

nunya

Comment

Originally posted by Poppycat View Post
        It hasn't escaped my attention Tiger Lily that you are very coy in describing your age as 'late category five'. Told you you can run but you can't hide a few days ago

(Alright, who pinched the run for the hills smilicon?????? Can't find it.)
        Well. You know. ID theft and all that. Must be careful.

P.S. Put on your bifocals, dearie. The smiley you wanted is about 20 lines down on the smiley chart:

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6:19-21
        ______

Comment

Got em on luvie but they're not bi-focals but graduated lenses and I'm guessing they haven't graduated yet

Comment

Originally posted by Shannon9602 View Post
            nunya
            Okay, young lady. The polite response for that is a tickmark in Category #10.

Behave yourself or us old folks will make you go sit in the corner. JK

______

Comment

Got em on luvie but they're not bi-focals but graduated lenses and I'm guessing they haven't graduated yet

______

Comment

BTW, ......luvie, have you heard that proper punctuation saves lives? The example given at our favorite library is very instructive, especially for our particular peer group.

Let's eat Grandma!

Let's eat, Grandma!

______

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger Lily View Post
                  BTW, ......luvie, have you heard that proper punctuation saves lives? The example given at our favorite library is very instructive, especially for our particular peer group.

Let's eat Grandma!

Let's eat, Grandma!

Think I'll avoid the library for a little while, just in case

Comment

I'm 25 (it is after 12:00 am, so it is officially April Fool's Day)
                    I think 25 is much more fun than 49!
                    I stand with Israel, now and forever.
                    Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandra17012 View Post
                      I'm 25 (it is after 12:00 am, so it is officially April Fool's Day)
                      I think 25 is much more fun than 49!
                      I like your cerebellum.......

______

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger Lily View Post
                        I like your cerebellum.......
                        He he he he...thank you
                        I stand with Israel, now and forever.
                        Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandra17012 View Post
                          He he he he...thank you
                          Welcome!

______

Comment

I'm 53!..and I don't mind sayin' so!

Comment

I think I kinda hinted that sometimes I don't remember my age because I'm stuck in the age 39 time warp and so it does often mean I have to stop and think about how old I really am So, yeah, I also have to sometimes work out from my birth year how old I am.

Doesn't anyone else have a mental image of themselves at a certain age or is that just a me thing????
                              Yes, when I was in high school.
                              sigpic“My Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.” (John 6:40)

BTW, my son is a junior in high school!

Comment

Originally posted by Mommytoa3rdgradeboy View Post
                                Yes, when I was in high school.
                                Ok, in that case you must be quite a bit (real time) younger than me and maybe your mental image will mature with age!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X