How old are you?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How old are you?

Thought it might be fun to get an idea of the ages of frequent RR posters.

This is a private poll.
    1. 10-19
    3.54%
    2. 20-29
    12.39%
    3. 30-39
    14.16%
    4. 40-49
    23.01%
    5. 50-59
    30.97%
    6. 60-69
    12.39%
    7. 70-79
    1.77%
    8. 80-89
    0%
    9. 90+
    0%
    10. MYOB!!!
    1.77%

Thank you, Mary Rae, for your lovely picture!

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6:19-21
    ______

This is fun to do at least once a year as so many people come and go. I remember I started a thread about this a couple years ago and someone dragged up an old thread instead. I didn't want to see that one because alot of the people were gone and so many new ones became members. Mods, because there has been a tremendous turnover, I hope you keep this thread up. Pretty please. Here's a huggie...

I just turned 65 a little over a month ago. I officially became a senior citizen. I got so many things in the mail about Medicare, but since I have been on SSD since 1996, my Medicare went into effect in 1998. It always starts 2 years after you are accepted for Social Security Disability. I guess since I now turned 65, my SSD will just become SS. I don't know, but nothing will change, I did find that out.

I was reborn on June 27, 1986, the same day as my divorce became final although we hadn't been together for 4 years. That was not planned either. :-)

Oh, I get so confused when I have to think.
    sigpic

Is Jesus your co-pilot? If so, then you better switch seats!

Comment

I'm in the 0-10 year category.

The only age that matters to me is the day I was reborn and I will be 2 years old on June 15, 2012.

Comment

I like this old saying:
        Age is a matter of mind; if you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
        Baruch atah Adonai Eloheinu melech haolam --Blessed are you O Lord our God, King of the universe

Comment

Why is everyone so afraid of their age? Every second we are here is a gift from God and we should give Him the glory. I know we don't want to be here, but God still wants us around as we are virtually indestructable until God is done with us. I never understood the age thing being a big secret but I love you all anyway. Plus, I am just plain nosy and I am not getting any answers.

EDIT: I am coming back to edit to say that I ended up with 3 emoticons that I didn't use so I came back and deleted them and just put in a hug and now my hug above is not hugging. I am going to try it again. Here it is.. My computer is also freezing up so maybe my hugs froze too. What a mess.

EDIT #2...My laugh is not laughing either, I give up, this thing has a mind of its own. :-/
          Last edited by HugsFromJesus; March 31st, 2012, 05:02 PM. Reason: Because I am having mucho problems posting.
          sigpic

Is Jesus your co-pilot? If so, then you better switch seats!

Comment

He Hugs, I guess a frozen hug is better than no hug.

Comment

what is MYOB
              For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 1 Cor 1:18

Comment

Originally posted by Jlutz View Post
                what is MYOB
                Mind yer own business!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheRedeemed View Post
                  Mind yer own business!!!
                  wow, that was mean, i was just asking a question
                  For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 1 Cor 1:18

Comment

wow, that was mean, i was just asking a question
                    It was a 'funny' reply a kind of double joke, but sometimes the written word doesn't come across that way.

So I was not being mean I was attempting to be witty.

Of course that is what MYOB means in the poll above, 'Mind Your Own Business'

Comment

Originally posted by TheRedeemed View Post
                      It was a 'funny' reply a kind of double joke, but sometimes the written word doesn't come across that way.

So I was not being mean I was attempting to be witty.
                      ya, i know, i was just messing with you

Comment

ya, i know, i was just messing with you
                        Good glad to hear that!

And I am part of the biggest group in the poll so far as well, so I don't have youth on my side as an excuse for any high jinks and jokes that I indulge in!

Comment

Originally posted by HugsFromJesus View Post
                          This is fun to do at least once a year as so many people come and go. I remember I started a thread about this a couple years ago and someone dragged up an old thread instead. I didn't want to see that one because alot of the people were gone and so many new ones became members. Mods, because there has been a tremendous turnover, I hope you keep this thread up. Pretty please. Here's a huggie...

I just turned 65 a little over a month ago. I officially became a senior citizen. I got so many things in the mail about Medicare, but since I have been on SSD since 1996, my Medicare went into effect in 1998. It always starts 2 years after you are accepted for Social Security Disability. I guess since I now turned 65, my SSD will just become SS. I don't know, but nothing will change, I did find that out.

I was reborn on June 27, 1986, the same day as my divorce became final although we hadn't been together for 4 years. That was not planned either. :-)

Oh, I get so confused when I have to think.
                          I don't remember seeing an age poll here before. Of course, I'm in late category 5 and I have the memory to match.

Thank you, Mary Rae, for your lovely picture!

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6:19-21
                          ______

Comment

about 10 years saved

Comment

I am 27

Comment

Working...
                              X